Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,610 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on May 02, 2010, 12:54:05 AM
Quote from: TJ Doc on May 02, 2010, 12:51:18 AM
I find it can matter. I won't complain when something small and insignificant happens, but there are numerous and outright blatant logical errors with these films that really stick out.

It's distracting.  :-\

The only thing that bothers me, everything else I can live with; but when the T-Rex paddock turns into a 50ft drop. I read an explanation for that somewhere but I wasn't convinced.  :-\

You mean this?

Sylizar

Sylizar

Wouldn't this have been a better Spino?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No. It's a Spinosaurus, not a Spinosaurus crossed with a rooster.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

... or a Spinosaurus crossed with Godzilla for that matter!

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Info on Issue 2 on the new comic series:

Lex and Tim Murphy, the well-to-do grandchildren of dearly departed John Hammond, are all grown up and carrying on Hammond's legacy. While Lex is quelling a public outcry to re-open Jurassic Park, Tim is secretly helping create a new batch of kinder, gentler dinosaurs that are currently hatching in a secret location... until one leaves the nest and begins tearing up a small Texas town!

http://decomicshop.nl/jurassic-park-redemption-p-30768.html
Looks awesome! I can't wait for this...finally, some new JP stories!  8) :o

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Captain Salt on May 03, 2010, 09:05:42 PM
Info on Issue 2 on the new comic series:

Lex and Tim Murphy, the well-to-do grandchildren of dearly departed John Hammond, are all grown up and carrying on Hammond's legacy. While Lex is quelling a public outcry to re-open Jurassic Park, Tim is secretly helping create a new batch of kinder, gentler dinosaurs that are currently hatching in a secret location... until one leaves the nest and begins tearing up a small Texas town!

http://decomicshop.nl/jurassic-park-redemption-p-30768.html
Looks awesome! I can't wait for this...finally, some new JP stories!  8) :o

The hell? Sounds like The Lost World: Jurassic Park all over again!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Marine reptiles should be in the new movie. Add some flavour damn it!

Keg

Keg

Hell yeah. Get the Plesiosaur involved somehow.

Skinner

Skinner

QuoteLex and Tim Murphy, the well-to-do grandchildren of dearly departed John Hammond, are all grown up and carrying on Hammond's legacy. While Lex is quelling a public outcry to re-open Jurassic Park, Tim is secretly helping create a new batch of kinder, gentler dinosaurs that are currently hatching in a secret location... until one leaves the nest and begins tearing up a small Texas town!
I don't really like that idea. I'd rather go back to Isla Nublar.

First Blood

First Blood

Damn those kids! You think after the horrors they experienced they would not want anything to do with Dinosaurs again.  :D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

It would take Tim years of therapy to get over what he went through.

Even Sam Jackson had it easy compared to him...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Their young minds saw an opportunity!

Skinner

Skinner

Do you think Tim would actually do something like this after what he experienced?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Skinner on May 03, 2010, 09:45:58 PM
Do you think Tim would actually do something like this after what he experienced?

I think he had it worst than most of the characters (that survived). Grant, Malcolm, Lex, Ellie, Hammond.

The thought alone, of being stuck in an SUV and fall over a really high ledge and then becoming lodged in a tree would make me crap my pants!

Then only to be chased by the falling SUV when climbing down.  :o

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Skinner on May 03, 2010, 09:45:58 PM

It would explain the gentler dinosaurs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed