Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,662 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

*sniff* that game is too awesome.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

The third one Just ruined the lot.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'd like to get my hands on the first two; they seem very interesting.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The first game I found very boring so I never bothered much with it. But the second one just reeked of fun all-around ;D

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

The third game was in space, Enough said you know that fails already.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Ryu on Mar 25, 2010, 09:50:40 PM
Hope turn in somenthig like this.
Please, please, no.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Mar 26, 2010, 03:56:52 PM

It wasn't the setting that killed it, it was God-damned camera!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

As a stand-alone game, DC3 could really make some kind of Horror/Sci-Fi film sometime.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 26, 2010, 04:06:25 PM
Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Mar 26, 2010, 03:56:52 PM

It wasn't the setting that killed it, it was God-damned camera!

For me the setting did it. The Camera was just an add on to the crap.  :P

Keg

Keg

It annoyed me something rotten when DC3 was set in space and had absolutely nothing to do with the first games. DC2 ended with a massive cliffhanger and it never got resolved. Surely bringing it back for PS3 with a sequel to DC2 would be brilliant.

DC3 was a joke. Teleporting raptors with heads like a hammer head shark? T-Rex's with 3 heads clinging to the side of a spaceship causing havoc? Yes you heard right and it was as daft and crap as it sounded. Shame because the graphics where awesome and the skinless T-Rex was brilliant. Shame they went too far with some of the other designs.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's doubtful they will resurrect the series, which is dumb considering the Resident Evil series has had its fair share of flops yet they're still making more.

Keg

Keg

Imagine how good a DC game could be with the RE5 engine. I just want DC2 to be finally wrapped up. I actually think it would go down a storm at this present time. there hasnt been a good game with dinosaurs for years and who doesnt get a kick out of a T-Rex battle? If the time and effort was put into it and they marketed it properly i think a DC3 could be very succesful.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Keg on Mar 26, 2010, 05:16:03 PM
DC3 was a joke. Teleporting raptors with heads like a hammer head shark? T-Rex's with 3 heads clinging to the side of a spaceship causing havoc? Yes you heard right and it was as daft and crap as it sounded. Shame because the graphics where awesome and the skinless T-Rex was brilliant. Shame they went too far with some of the other designs.
The Spinosaurus thing was great 8)

Keg

Keg

which one was that? the one in the water? From what i remember some of the bosses where awesome bu they just got dafter and dafter by the end of the game. The story was horrible as well. In the first two games it was all about third energy skewing up time resulting in dinosaurs in our time or humans (and entire cities in DC2) getting transported back to their time. I though the plot of 2 was fantastic and the twist with Dylan was fantastic. DC3 ignores of all this and just claims that the A.I. of the ship went haywire and decided that humans where  crap and dinosaurs where the greatest living things ever so it recreated them and gave them new abilities/traits and let them evolve to see what they came up with? Eh What?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yep, the "Miaplacidus".

The plot is pure randoM :D but with a few tweaks it would make a great horror film. Just not let Uwe Boll in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed