Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,905 times)

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

It's cool to see that the raptor (bBue) is standing on the JP1 car (probably the one that fell down from the tree with Alan and Tim)

The Rex scene seems cool, and especially knowing that it's the Rex from JP1 but something, just like Jurassic World, seems off and makes it look too different from the JP1 Rex. I do hope it's not "friendly" like the raptors because that Rex is supposed to be a predator, and was a menace in the JP1 movie. Please no more AVP-esque teaming up.

Gate

Gate

The JW teamup worked though. It wasn't a hamfisted scene. Same for AvP.

Mr. Xenomorph

Mr. Xenomorph

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Dec 09, 2017, 03:51:05 PM
It's cool to see that the raptor (bBue) is standing on the JP1 car (probably the one that fell down from the tree with Alan and Tim)

The Rex scene seems cool, and especially knowing that it's the Rex from JP1 but something, just like Jurassic World, seems off and makes it look too different from the JP1 Rex. I do hope it's not "friendly" like the raptors because that Rex is supposed to be a predator, and was a menace in the JP1 movie. Please no more AVP-esque teaming up.

I don't think they'll do a team-up with Rexy. Owen stands still as a statue after Rexy downs the Carnotaurus.

Also, I noticed this:

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

I don't care what anyone says....its a big blockbuster JP movie with a shit ton of dinosaurs....sign me the hell up haha...I love these movies and I'm just happy we still get big budget dino movies!

Xan21

Xan21

Trevorrow confirmed all the footage shown in the trailer is from the first 57 minutes.... now I understand why the trailer looks like JP3 and sucks

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Dec 09, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

Yeah not sure if it is the torso length or neck but the composition of the T-Rex is off

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Rex did go from goat to Dino-meat after all ;)

frenchfries

frenchfries

animatronics

Alien³

Alien³

Too good!

www.Dinosaurprotectiongroup.com

Xan21

Xan21

Animatronics yessss... but use them in actual film?

Nope

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: Xan21 on Dec 10, 2017, 12:01:52 AM
Animatronics yessss... but use them in actual film?

Nope
You can see one animatronic in the trailer lol.

SiL

SiL

Which one? Cos the TRex looks painted over.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 08, 2017, 06:12:40 PM
Why not move the Dinosaurs to Site B? Whatever happen to that?

Who said they wouldn't? Perhaps that's what it would lead to in the last part of the trilogy. Yo that would be cool if we can see the Spino again. Imagine Rexy vs Spino!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They're totally going to move them to a castle in Switzerland and then sic them on drug lords. ;)

Oh and the Fallen Kingdom rex looks better than that bottom shot from JP1. :P

Xan21

Xan21

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 10, 2017, 02:58:56 AM

Oh and the Fallen Kingdom rex looks better than that bottom shot from JP1. :P

The FK one lacks any realism... it's pure garbage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed