Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,380 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2015, 09:11:45 AM
Nothing really of note. There was that silly scene with Bryce and the poop that I'm thankful was removed. But nothing that was interesting.

Did you hear about the stink (no pun intended) it raised? http://io9.com/thank-god-jurassic-world-cut-this-shit-filled-scene-1737774597

A quote from Brian Switek, one of the advisors on the film:

This is why we can't have nice things.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 04, 2015, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2015, 09:11:45 AM
Nothing really of note. There was that silly scene with Bryce and the poop that I'm thankful was removed. But nothing that was interesting.

Did you hear about the stink (no pun intended) it raised? http://io9.com/thank-god-jurassic-world-cut-this-shit-filled-scene-1737774597

A quote from Brian Switek, one of the advisors on the film: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/DoomRulz_316/quote_zpsbvvp4zi3.png

This is why we can't have nice things.

What does that guy mean by ''male gaze''? Are men not allowed to even look at women these days?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If the stare rape turns out to be real, then yes :P

Alien³

Alien³

So funny to see people complaining about deleted scenes which they didn't like.

I think there would be more of an outcry if the scenes turned out to be crucial to the actual film.

They'd be like: "Why was this cut?! Typical hollywood always cutting out the good stuff."

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Alien³ on Nov 05, 2015, 08:21:50 AMSo funny to see people complaining about deleted scenes which they didn't like.

I think there would be more of an outcry if the scenes turned out to be crucial to the actual film.

Exactly. Deleted scenes are usually deleted for a reason, and 95% of the time would've added nothing to the film.

It's far more frustrating when you come across something good amongst the deleted scenes that really should've been left in the film. Stuff like that makes me I had access to an editing studio and the original film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Agreed. I thought the scene was absolutely terrible so I'm glad it's gone.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Alien³ on Nov 05, 2015, 08:21:50 AM

They'd be like: "Why was this cut?! Typical hollywood always cutting out the good stuff."

I wish there was more. Hard to believe a film this big only had one scene.

SiL

SiL

There was so much crap that should have ended up on the cutting room floor.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 06, 2015, 06:48:06 AM
Hard to believe a film this big only had one scene.

One scene?

In 2013 I made a video 'The 10 Rules of Jurassic Park' lets see how JW faired against this silly list.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Nov 06, 2015, 08:31:10 AM
There was so much crap that should have ended up on the cutting room floor.

Such as?

Gate

Gate

Look at the scenes cut from films to shave off time. Some good context scenes are lost.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gate on Nov 07, 2015, 01:27:31 AM

Look at the scenes cut from films to shave off time. Some good context scenes are lost.

Kind of like how a good number of the deleted scenes from Prometheus would have fixed some of its issues.

Alien³

Alien³

Hack into Jurassic World's park systems.

http://www.masraniglobal.com/terminal/desktop.html

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's the password? I tried "please" :P

Alien³

Alien³

It's easy. :-*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed