Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,447 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Spinoff cartoon where the raptors ride motorcycles and have guns and fight to save the day against evil dinosaur squad of super dinosaur soldiers.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Probably already penned to paper.

I wonder if they genetically enhance the T-rex... maybe they gave it longer arms so it can box the iRex.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 07, 2015, 11:29:31 PMI still mourn the fact that Pete Postlethwaite is no longer with us. Tembo is like the only character form TLW I'd want back other than Malcolm.

This. Loved him in that film.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Tembo rocks.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 08, 2015, 07:47:56 AM
Spinoff cartoon where the raptors ride motorcycles and have guns and fight to save the day against evil dinosaur squad of super dinosaur soldiers.
Reverse Extreme Dinosaurs then?

Naissus

Naissus

The big surprise in the movie is when the genetically created Marlboro Man catches up to Pratt on the his motorcycle.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Omegazilla on Feb 08, 2015, 11:50:27 AMTembo rocks.

His exit is my favourite moment in the film (and I really like The Lost World).

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

"You broke that man's jaw for no other reason than own boredom."

Total badass Tembo.

ace3g

ace3g

JURASSIC WORLD Toys Reveal A New Hybrid Dinosaur

A safer bet for an actual movie revelation is the names of the three Raptors we see being trained by Chris Pratt's character in the trailers. It seems they'll go by "Charlie", "Echo" and "Delta". "Clever as ever, Jurassic World's velociraptors — Charlie, Delta, and Echo — are masterful hunters. Now, they're teaming up to hunt the ultimate predator!" Not particularly imaginative, but there you go. More images at the link below.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=114974

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 08, 2015, 09:12:26 PM
JURASSIC WORLD Toys Reveal A New Hybrid Dinosaur

A safer bet for an actual movie revelation is the names of the three Raptors we see being trained by Chris Pratt's character in the trailers. It seems they'll go by "Charlie", "Echo" and "Delta". "Clever as ever, Jurassic World's velociraptors — Charlie, Delta, and Echo — are masterful hunters. Now, they're teaming up to hunt the ultimate predator!" Not particularly imaginative, but there you go. More images at the link below.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=114974
Spoiler
DoomDroolz :P
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler

This screams the Chaos Effect toyline, albeit less stylized. Can't say I really care for it.
[close]

Anyways, wonder what happened to Raptors Alpha and Beta?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Doubt it'll even be in the movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, I'm almost sure it won't as well.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 08, 2015, 09:35:03 PM
Anyways, wonder what happened to Raptors Alpha and Beta?
They were probably the examples used to keep C, D and E in line. And by example I mean they blew them up in front of the others. Yes obviously they had to do it twice to get it into those silly lizards heads.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Obviously Pratt is Alpha.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Come to think about it, they're 4 raptors in the trailer, yea pratt must be the beta bitch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed