Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,292 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:D :D :D

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

The folks over at jurassicworldnews.com of Scified.com have been sent an exclusive pic of the I-Rex toy. It teases a major scene in the film.

Spoiler

[close]

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Jan 18, 2015, 04:22:08 AM
The folks over at jurassicworldnews.com of Scified.com have been sent an exclusive pic of the I-Rex toy. It teases a major scene in the film.

Spoiler

[close]

If they pull another JP3, I'm not going to be happy.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Oh God. Dino deathmatch.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 18, 2015, 10:13:05 AM
Oh God. Dino deathmatch.
It's Rocky 4 all over again!!!!!  ~except with dinos.

Also let me predict this... that great white shark will be used as a punching bag at some point in the movie.  :o

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Spoiler

[close]

Lol at that name, seems like he's going to be the first dinosaur hip-hop artist  :D

Doesn't look too bad though... the snout looks a bit weird... surely an ugly MF.

I'm not sure this has been posted already... probably yes, but then just for comparison sake, the "real" picture of dis I-Rex, looks a little bit less goofy:

Spoiler

[close]

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Jan 18, 2015, 06:47:35 AM

Spoiler

[close]

If they pull another JP3, I'm not going to be happy.

Don't worry, they won't. OG T-rex is gonna kick that freak's ass and all will be right with the world.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

fingers crossed we get a dino training montage inspired by rocky 4

Alien³

Alien³

I asked Colin how the edit was going...

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 17, 2015, 06:02:21 PM
Ladies and gentlemen ... the entire plot of the Jurassic Park series and it's overall message.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

:D

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 20, 2015, 02:56:19 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jan 17, 2015, 06:02:21 PM
Ladies and gentlemen ... the entire plot of the Jurassic Park series and it's overall message.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

:D
Wait one minute... who's fault is it for the creation of woman?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Alien³ on Jan 20, 2015, 12:01:34 PM
I asked Colin how the edit was going...

Awesome!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I attended the Royal Ontario Museum's Dinos Invade! event today and watched the following lecture:

Quote3:00 pm – Back to Jurassic Park: Where Fossil Fact Meets Science Fiction
Talk by Brian Switek, National Geographic
When it premiered in 1993, Jurassic Park immediately became the greatest dinosaur movie of all time. The film's puppet and CGI creations helped usher in a new image of dinosaurs as fast, clever animals. But in the 21 years since the movie debuted, dinosaurs have kept changing. Even famous dinosaurs like Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptor are different than they used to be. In this talk, National Geographic blogger and JurassicWorld.com's "resident paleontologist" Brian Switek will catch you up on the latest science that is continuing to change our understanding of our favorite celebrity dinosaurs.

Brian gave an excellent talk and really thrilled me. He highlighted what I've been saying for a long time: accurate dinosaurs matter. He also let me in on a few tidbits about the movie.

Spoiler
The film will explain why the dinosaurs have no feathers, the new trailer will feature the D.Rex rather prominently (which means I'm avoiding it!), and Colin really does respect the science behind dinosaurs. He didn't necessarily intend, apparently, to troll fans with the "No feathers" tweet.
[close]

For more Brian Switek, check him out here.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I don't think Brian ever sleeps, and presumably takes all his meals in tablet form. 70% of the internet's Mesozoic writing seems to come from him.
No bad thing, he's a decent writer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You would have loved this Dino Weekend. You'd have been all over Dace Evans, lol. And Switek is also hilarious. He's a geeky scientist type.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed