Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,191 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

yeah i can see why they would want to change that for the film.  :D

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 22, 2014, 04:36:33 PM
I guess
Spoiler
Trevorrow reread the novel looked at that line and thought "THAT" is what we're gonna do. It makes sense. There's a new park. It's been opened for a while. Wu, keeping the characterization from the novel would try to take genetic engineering further.
[close]

Dr. Wu is the one returning character from the first film to Jurassic World btw.

Exactly

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Having reread JP recently, I was surprised at the dialogue between Hammond and Wu that I'd forgotten about. He wanted to do more than that, I think, Banum^ :P He was talking about the potential they had for modifying them, and how he felt restricted by the demands Hammond had placed on him iirc.

Too bad he gets disemboweled by raptors in the book tho. :laugh:

Requiem28

Requiem28

Yea, surprising how most of the folks that died in the book survived in the film, and vice versa.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

surprising?

Or "convenient" to make sequels?  :laugh:

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Blacklabel on May 22, 2014, 04:52:18 PM
surprising?

Or "convenient" to make sequels?  :laugh:

Well, I mean, Muldoon survived in the novel, but was brutally murdered in the film.  It would have been cool seeing Bob Peck return along side Pete Postlethwaite hunting dinos in TLW, but honestly, the hunter becoming prey execution that the film took was a clever choice too (no pun intended)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 22, 2014, 04:56:58 PM
Well, I mean, Muldoon survived in the novel, but was brutally murdered in the film.  It would have been cool seeing Bob Peck return along side Pete Postlethwaite hunting dinos in TLW, but honestly, the hunter becoming prey execution that the film took was a clever choice too (no pun intended)
What you did there...

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 22, 2014, 05:00:52 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on May 22, 2014, 04:56:58 PM
What you did there...

Spoiler
f**k, I hope we get good animatronic shots like that again!
[close]

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Is Dr Wu the one from the lab in the first movie with only about two lines of dialogue?  :P

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Yap.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dr. Wu is the f**king shiz.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

This is the first I'm hearing of Wu's return. That's pretty sweet.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 22, 2014, 11:29:54 PM
This is the first I'm hearing of Wu's return. That's pretty sweet.

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 22, 2014, 11:27:09 PM
Dr. Wu is the f**king shiz.

Wu-hoo

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm curious what fiendish antics Dr. Wu will get up to in this.

BANE

BANE

I hope he's retired and delivers Chinese Food to the island.

Then realizes what's going on and either freaks the hell out or starts heckling their genetics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed