Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,377 times)

Greedo

Greedo

So JP 4 has been put on hold ?

sucks :(

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 08, 2013, 06:54:49 PM
GOTG is 20114, actually. The next Avengers film is 2015, which will be even more of a problem for JPIV.

Oh I had no idea GOTG is coming out so soon! That's awesome  :D

But yeah, I can't wait to hear more about the delay. Hopefully Trevorrow will have something to say soon.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Definitely good news. We might be looking at a late 2014 release.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I'm just so upset today.  So far, it's raining (guess we needed it though) JP4 has officially been delayed and some crew fired, some payment disputes between cheap ass Marvel/ Disney and Chris Hemsworth and Scarlett Johansson and above all, I really need to complete this out house perspective successfully. I hope everything turns around for the better SOON.

If anything, I hope the film is delayed only a couple months.  It's a summer blockbuster kind of film!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 08, 2013, 06:23:34 PM
F**KING BITCH A** MOTHER F**KERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.universalpictures.com/news/Universal_Announcemenet_JP4_1.pdf

Sounds like good news to me. I knew they would never of reached that June 2014 release date without rushing production. They are better off taking their time in getting it right.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on May 08, 2013, 06:56:21 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 08, 2013, 06:13:01 PM
In other JP news, these lovelies arrived yesterday and today 8)

http://instagram.com/p/ZDx2J2FEsR/

Who else remembers those cups?

Hah, I do. Being a picky eater I wouldn't eat anything more adventurous than fries, nuggets and doughnuts at McDonalds, so my parents would buy me happy meals just for the cups and eat all the horsemeat and processed sewage themselves. Did love those cups, though.

Did you go for the Stingray ones too? They had awesome little models on top if memory serves.

Stingray ones? Not sure what you're referring to. And McDs serves donuts? When did this happen?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: scarhunter92 on May 08, 2013, 07:07:54 PM
Definitely good news. We might be looking at a late 2014 release.

Or maybe 2015. They could release it June 2015 or late July 2015.

Requiem28

Requiem28

UPDATE!

Alright, here are some updates that weren't able to surface before the (bad) news.  Updates concerning that the delay may happen and why and even casting updates!

http://www.jurassicparkiv.org/?id=36

Of course they want an actor from ROTPOTA.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No news of a potential Goldblum and Neill reunion? GTFO.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 08, 2013, 08:09:09 PM
No news of a potential Goldblum and Neill reunion? GTFO.

I want so badly for AT LEAST one of the original cast members to return.  If they don't go that route, they sure as hell better give Niell, Goldblum, Dern and even Attenborough a great cameo.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 08, 2013, 07:39:17 PM

Hah, I do. Being a picky eater I wouldn't eat anything more adventurous than fries, nuggets and doughnuts at McDonalds, so my parents would buy me happy meals just for the cups and eat all the horsemeat and processed sewage themselves. Did love those cups, though.

Did you go for the Stingray ones too? They had awesome little models on top if memory serves.

Stingray ones? Not sure what you're referring to. And McDs serves donuts? When did this happen?

You know, Stingray, one of Gerry Anderson's stable of puppet-thesped TV shows (just learned the genre term is Supermarionation. Seriously), alongside Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and Joe 90. Submarine adventures against evil fish people with a hot mute mermaid. It had a resurgence in the '90s, and the McDonalds cups followed.

That's the only image I could find, annoyingly. Anyway, the lids had various astounding unnatural powers, such as the ability to glow in the dark or when wet, and if I remember rightly the crab one opened up to reveal the interior in Mighty Max style (anyone remember Mighty Max? PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who remembers Mighty Max. I'm already feeling weird geeking out about my childhood).

And yes, McDonalds serves chocolate doughnuts, since Aspie's ancestors chose the ecological niche to lurk under bridges and frighten passers by with their violently unpopular opinions... where are you from by the way, I was under the impression you were a fellow Briton.

Xan21

Xan21

Very exited that they don't seem to rush it (we don't need another JP3) and actually want to deliver the perfect film (the release date Always looked unrealistic) but I really hope Bryce Dallas Howard and David Oyelowo will still play in it

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Requiem28 on May 08, 2013, 08:06:28 PM
UPDATE!

Alright, here are some updates that weren't able to surface before the (bad) news.  Updates concerning that the delay may happen and why and even casting updates!

http://www.jurassicparkiv.org/?id=36

Of course they want an actor from ROTPOTA.

I'm liking the casting. Howard is very underrated, and every movie could use at least one narf. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on May 08, 2013, 09:35:48 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 08, 2013, 07:39:17 PM

You know, Stingray, one of Gerry Anderson's stable of puppet-thesped TV shows (just learned the genre term is Supermarionation. Seriously), alongside Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and Joe 90. Submarine adventures against evil fish people with a hot mute mermaid. It had a resurgence in the '90s, and the McDonalds cups followed.
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/398/t2ec16vhjike9qu3kisbrfu.jpg
That's the only image I could find, annoyingly. Anyway, the lids had various astounding unnatural powers, such as the ability to glow in the dark or when wet, and if I remember rightly the crab one opened up to reveal the interior in Mighty Max style (anyone remember Mighty Max? PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who remembers Mighty Max. I'm already feeling weird geeking out about my childhood).

And yes, McDonalds serves chocolate doughnuts, since Aspie's ancestors chose the ecological niche to lurk under bridges and frighten passers by with their violently unpopular opinions... where are you from by the way, I was under the impression you were a fellow Briton.

Never heard of Stingray till now.

I'm the British's offspring: Canadian. Our McDs do not serve donuts. I go to Tim Horton's for that 8)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I was watching Toy Hunter on Travel Channel, and this guy found JP toys much like the ones you post Doom. They sold for $300.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed