Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,365 times)

predxeno

predxeno

I have seen this movie so many times and I have never noticed that; I'll have to check again.  Also, does anyone know how I can get the youtube player to play on AvPGalaxy?  All I get is a blank screen (although I still get sound) and I have to follow the link to make it work properly.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Standard if you are on iPod or iPad.

predxeno

predxeno

I'm on a laptop, interestingly enough; I think I'm supposed to install some kind of add-on or something, but I don't know what. ???

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 07, 2013, 04:04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdhYZvNcNRk#ws

It's there and honestly I never realized that is what he said; it is very muffled

I've always wondered why he finds the can so funny.

scarhunter92

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 07, 2013, 06:43:51 PM

It's there and honestly I never realized that is what he said; it is very muffled

Just amazed at how simplistic yet concealed design.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 07, 2013, 06:43:51 PM

He's the living image of an immature kid, and babies think everything is funny. :laugh:

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 07, 2013, 06:46:29 AM"Don't get cheap on me Dodgson. That was Hammond's mistake."

I forgot how menacingly he delivered those lines. You almost don't need anymore backstory.

predxeno

predxeno

Does anyone know if they're planning The Lost World: Jurassic Park 3D and a Jurassic Park 3-D as well?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

If they do, I won't be seeing them. The characters (Roland excepted) in TLW are unlikeable enough on the small screen.

Cvalda

Cvalda

But think how totes awesome the gymnastics scene would look in 3D! :o

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

lol. Between that and the Spinosaurus shitting out a phone in JP3... and the dude saving a kid in the Pteranodon nest... :P

has this franchise jumped the shark? :P

At least the JP4 Dinosoldiers script had no equivalent scene. lol. (and actually had likeable characters in Nick and Maya) :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 08, 2013, 01:16:47 AM
But think how totes awesome the gymnastics scene would look in 3D! :o

The only conceivable reason for me to go see one for TLW would be for Postlethwaite's awesomeness in 3D . But I can just pirate the damn thing at home and skip ahead to his scenes.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 08, 2013, 01:19:01 AM
has this franchise jumped the shark? :P
Yeah, about 16 years ago :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 08, 2013, 01:12:26 AM
Does anyone know if they're planning The Lost World: Jurassic Park 3D and a Jurassic Park 3-D as well?

I doubt it very much. Neither film has a particularly large following though I'd see TLW for sure. I really liked it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed