Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,250 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So the 3D effects didn't feel out of place then, considering the film was never meant for 3D in the first place?

Gate

Gate

I'd rather have Isla Nublar Napalmed to fit with the Telltale and the 'new' canon because the game itself was an amazing addition to the Jp1 storyline and I'd hate to see it overwritten

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Naaaaaah Nublar should be left mostly unharmed. I would love it if they actually went back to or at least mentioned the island, definitely erasing the dubious canonicity of that deleted TLW boardroom scene.

I mean, that plenty of ruins JP's finale.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I love this thread!

Quote from: Mikey on Apr 02, 2013, 08:23:05 AM
JP3D was fantastic, it felt like I was seeing it first the first time again. And I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen Jurassic Park. There were so many things I'd never noticed before, but it was probably more due to the restoration they did to it. I was very impressed.

That's great to hear. I just hope I'll experience it the same way, since I finally got the Jurassic Park trilogy on Blu-Ray the other day and spent the whole day studying all the enhanced details I haven't noticed all the hundreds of times before. 

Also, the new bonus featurettes were great to watch; how the cast looks now and looking back at their experiences, for all 3 films.  I'm also inclined to think that they may go back to the Barbosol can for the embryos in JPIV since it was Spielber's original idea for the first sequel.  He seemed very keen on bringing out that untold story during the interview.  I also enjoyed the appropriate memoriam to Michael Crichton and Stan Winston on the 3rd disc.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

When the f**k are they going to start putting a cast together for JP4?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It would be cool if they give us a JP4 teaser similar how we got a AVP teaser for the Alien re-release 10 years ago.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

If it was the Sayles script... here's a little fan cast:

Troy Baker as Nick (a very thin, lean ex-military guy)
Jessica Chastain as Maya (yes, another Maya eh, i'd change the character's name though. lol)
Bryan Cranston as Joyce
Michael Fassbender as Baron Von Drax (yes, casting a favourite for the bond role as a sort of bond villain, going against the bald, fat "Goldfinger" stereotype i got from reading the script)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Look what arrived today 8)

http://instagram.com/p/XnBPlDlEgr/?intent=comment

Ah, I miss the 90s...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Apr 02, 2013, 04:23:46 PM

The script is likely not finish. It won't surprise me if they push it to July 2015.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 02, 2013, 05:41:49 PM

The script is likely not finish. It won't surprise me if they push it to July 2015.

You can't set a release date without greenlighting the film. And you can't do so without a finished script which executives like. This film has both a release date and a director. Not to mention production design is already underway. They might be polishing the script (which is common), but a solid version of the final script has to be ready for them to move into solid pre-production and set a release date.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 02, 2013, 05:08:14 PM
Look what arrived today 8)

http://instagram.com/p/XnBPlDlEgr/?intent=comment

Ah, I miss the 90s...

Haha awesome. I still have my JP2 figures in a box downstairs. Big ol T-rex who roars.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Apr 02, 2013, 07:15:32 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 02, 2013, 05:41:49 PM

You can't set a release date without greenlighting the film. And you can't do so without a finished script which executives like. This film has both a release date and a director. Not to mention production design is already underway. They might be polishing the script (which is common), but a solid version of the final script has to be ready for them to move into solid pre-production and set a release date.

Exactly.  I can only assume that they will start announcing all that stuff this month.  Shooting may start later this month, as was rumored with that booked Louisiana filming lot. It also kinda make sense since Godzilla is scheduled to be released a month before JP4 and has started filming last month.  Just very hopeful thinking!

Hubbs

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

:laugh:

That was sweet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed