Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,353 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 14, 2013, 03:15:45 PMtake two-three years to film

Are you trolling?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jan 14, 2013, 03:39:29 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 14, 2013, 03:15:45 PMtake two-three years to film

Are you trolling?
No. I remember when it would take two years for a movie to come out when they announced it. I figured (when I was young) that they filmed the movie in those 2 years. With today's technology you can cut the filming process in half.

Alien³

Alien³

Even if they don't meet the June 14th 2014 release date, who the hell is going to complain if it gets pushed back? Good things come to those who wait.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Who's going to complain? Everyone who's been waiting 13 years for this film to come out. It's become the Duke Nukem Forever of Hollywood, sad to say.

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 14, 2013, 03:10:47 PM
Alessandro Nivola would be cool too.

Who did he play? I Google-d the name but only came up with results for a soccer player with a different surname.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 14, 2013, 05:55:37 PM
Who's going to complain? Everyone who's been waiting 13 years for this film to come out. It's become the Duke Nukem Forever of Hollywood, sad to say.

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 14, 2013, 03:10:47 PM
Alessandro Nivola would be cool too.

Who did he play? I Google-d the name but only came up with results for a soccer player with a different surname.

I think he was Billy in JP3. "I saved your hat."

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ah yeah you're right. I'd rather just stick to the original core cast. They worked extremely well together.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

But what reason would there be to get them back on an island filled with dinosaurs?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Well, not many people have actually BEEN to the island. They could easily be considered experts at it by now, even if in reality they're not.

Though to be honest, everything goes to shit at Jurassic Park. This is pretty much common knowledge. I don't think a single one of the original cast members would even risk stepping one foot on that cursed island.

..Honestly, I don't see why anyone would. It's not like dinosaurs are constructing a crude suspension bridge to the mainland or anything.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Unless Biosyn blended their DNA with human DNA ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 14, 2013, 06:03:49 PM
But what reason would there be to get them back on an island filled with dinosaurs?

Raptors kidnapped Ellie's kid.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 14, 2013, 06:11:23 PM

Raptors kidnapped Ellie's kid.

They just keep getting smarter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrRg3LtjXY#ws

After watching that, I want Samuel L. Jackson to come back :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 14, 2013, 06:10:02 PM
Well, not many people have actually BEEN to the island. They could easily be considered experts at it by now, even if in reality they're not.

Though to be honest, everything goes to shit at Jurassic Park. This is pretty much common knowledge. I don't think a single one of the original cast members would even risk stepping one foot on that cursed island.

..Honestly, I don't see why anyone would. It's not like dinosaurs are constructing a crude suspension bridge to the mainland or anything.

Stop poaching? It's a realistic story idea.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

We need a damn good reason to return to the island.

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'd be fine with that. The third film had problems, but he wasn't one of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed