Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,005 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 19, 2010, 08:39:11 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 17, 2010, 03:44:32 AM
PBA was on. So was his friend, L33t Link. But they're usually on around that time.

Yep... whatever time that was.

Anyway, I've made a new map that is compatible with; Infection (The map was built for this), Capture the Flag (A late addition) and Team Slayer.
It's a medium to large map based in the Canyon on Forge World and it's suitable for either; 4-8 or 8-16 player matches.

I can hear you asking; "What's it called? Where can I has download?" Or... possibly not.

It doesn't have a final name yet, it's placeholder name is 'Canyon Town V1' and it isn't available for download just yet, and if you can't guess what the map is by the title, I'll explain it.

I have created a small town in the Canyon, it's quiet, peaceful and scenic. There's a fountain, six residences, an artificial stream, gardens and much more. Unfortunately, the dead are returning to life and attacking the living. Suddenly this adequate town is turned into a war zone, with weapons, gun turrets and undead skulking in the shadows of this once quiet place.
Highlights of this map include;

• fighting in and around the small community-based town
  • searching for powerful and hidden weapons
  • the map changes from day to night, and at night the street lamps in the center of town will turn on
  • 'authentic' scenery
  • slaughtering your foes

The fountain was awesome! :D

The floating Warthog of doom.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

They.... added... a... Living dead... playlist.
FOREVER!
*Slaps X-box ala Jorge*
WHY CONNECTION! WHY!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 19, 2010, 10:19:57 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 19, 2010, 08:39:11 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 17, 2010, 03:44:32 AM
PBA was on. So was his friend, L33t Link. But they're usually on around that time.

Yep... whatever time that was.

Anyway, I've made a new map that is compatible with; Infection (The map was built for this), Capture the Flag (A late addition) and Team Slayer.
It's a medium to large map based in the Canyon on Forge World and it's suitable for either; 4-8 or 8-16 player matches.

I can hear you asking; "What's it called? Where can I has download?" Or... possibly not.

It doesn't have a final name yet, it's placeholder name is 'Canyon Town V1' and it isn't available for download just yet, and if you can't guess what the map is by the title, I'll explain it.

I have created a small town in the Canyon, it's quiet, peaceful and scenic. There's a fountain, six residences, an artificial stream, gardens and much more. Unfortunately, the dead are returning to life and attacking the living. Suddenly this adequate town is turned into a war zone, with weapons, gun turrets and undead skulking in the shadows of this once quiet place.
Highlights of this map include;

• fighting in and around the small community-based town
  • searching for powerful and hidden weapons
  • the map changes from day to night, and at night the street lamps in the center of town will turn on
  • 'authentic' scenery
  • slaughtering your foes

The fountain was awesome! :D

The floating Warthog of doom.

Haha, the fountain is now significantly less powerful. ;D Glad you liked it, but it's completely finished now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I look forward to killing the women and raping the cattle in your quaint little town, PBA.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 20, 2010, 07:00:04 AM
Haha, the fountain is now significantly less powerful. ;D Glad you liked it, but it's completely finished now.

So... no Warthog of Doom?

*sadface*

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I haven't designed one yet ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh, har-dee-har-har!

Real knee-slapper, that one!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I do what I can!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 20, 2010, 09:43:59 PM
I do what I can!

*snicker*

Double meanings...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 20, 2010, 06:25:55 PM
I look forward to killing the women and raping the cattle in your quaint little town, PBA.

D:

Oh wait, I don't have cattle in my town.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 20, 2010, 08:03:48 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 20, 2010, 07:00:04 AM

So... no Warthog of Doom?

*sadface*

I'm sure the Warthog could still fly there, just not as high.

You can has Warthog of Doom. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

We had some fun yesterday  :)

We need to get a full party for some Great Journey. Also, my GODS you were laughing hard at those messages I sent you!  :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 21, 2010, 02:55:41 PM
We had some fun yesterday  :)

We need to get a full party for some Great Journey. Also, my GODS you were laughing hard at those messages I sent you!  :D

They were genius, that's why! :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

What time was this at?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Around 2:00 PM (Pacific time) yesterday.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Did you have the afternoon off? Playin' hooky?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed