Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,161 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

My inner Jew was defeated today and I caved and bought Reach.

I..I love it. It's fun. Halo continues to hold me in its jaws of doom.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 18, 2010, 12:56:23 AM
Yes, you can. Because achievements for beating a game on a harder/hardest difficulty level will always unlock the achievements for easier difficulty levels.

Oh, f**k, I misread your earlier post.

What I meant to ask, is if you can still get the "Challenge" of beating the game on heroic if you play it on Legendary, not talking about achievements.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

'This Is How We Do It'? Yup. I did it Yesterday on Legendary.  :)

Yautja117

Yautja117

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

anyone have a flaming helmet code laying around they don't want? id gladly take it off of your hands for you. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Byohzrd on Sep 18, 2010, 08:12:25 AM
anyone have a flaming helmet code laying around they don't want? id gladly take it off of your hands for you. ;)
You gotta spend the money if you want the fire  ;)

Razz

Razz

Looks like Campaign Mathmaking will be in pretty soon but Bungie have a damn good reason for not putting it in on Launch.

From the BWU.

"We made mention of it earlier in the week, but since it wraps nicely into a couple of other points we want to drive home I'm going to cover it again. Right now, Campaign Matchmaking is not available as part of our online experience. The main reason for its omission is simple: we don't want your very first experience in campaign to occur on the very last level, and like all our matchmaking playlists, Campaign Matchmaking will offer all players in the party a vote as to which mission they'll end up tackling together. Democracy is totally sweet, but in this case, the majority might overrule your No Spoilers Doctrine.

As soon as we feel like there's been a big enough cushion between launch and present day, we'll open it up for everybody (more on timing in a few scrolls).

Other omissions are also likely owed to some inexplicable internal phenomenon too esoteric to cover here, but rest assured, we can and will make nimble and frequent changes to the matchmaking experience. That said, the scope and breadth of the Halo: Reach online experience is intended to cater to a pretty wide spectrum of tastes and gaming styles. While you should expect us to mind the experience, you shouldn't expect each and every one of your own personal whims to be catered to explicitly."

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 18, 2010, 06:10:21 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 18, 2010, 12:56:23 AM
Yes, you can. Because achievements for beating a game on a harder/hardest difficulty level will always unlock the achievements for easier difficulty levels.

Oh, f**k, I misread your earlier post.

What I meant to ask, is if you can still get the "Challenge" of beating the game on heroic if you play it on Legendary, not talking about achievements.

Same principle dude.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm probasbly taking a much needed day off of Reach today. Been playing way too much. 8 and a half hours campaign to beat it the first day, about 2 hours of multiplayer/firefight the second day to try it out, about 4 hours of firefight the next day tp get the 4 challenges, about 4 hours of multiplayer yesterday to get the 4 challenges...I feel addicted...:/ :P

I'll probably play a little more tomorrow, so Cap. Fitzgerald, if you're on, I'll play with you then! :D

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Wow, Long Night of Solace was the best level I've ever played in a Halo game.

Razz

Razz

Can't stop playing firefight aarrgghh!!! ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Finally finished, now I can read all the spoilers! :D

Spoiler
The last level, after the credits, holding out until you perish was absolutely breathtaking. I can't believe how well that was handled.
[close]

Bravo to Bungie, and my new favourite game!  :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You and your damn spoilers.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 18, 2010, 06:46:50 PM

Spoiler
The last level, after the credits, holding out until you perish was absolutely breathtaking. I can't believe how well that was handled.
[close]

Completely agreed (Again? :P) I loved that part, especially when the
Spoiler
helmet begins to crack
[close]
. Makes up for not having a Legendary ending, or so I've heard.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 18, 2010, 08:23:41 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 18, 2010, 06:46:50 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Completely agreed (Again? :P) I loved that part, especially when the
Spoiler
helmet begins to crack
[close]
. Makes up for not having a Legendary ending, or so I've heard.

That was one of the best things, I've been playing it for ages just because of how damn epic it is.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 18, 2010, 08:15:41 PM
You and your damn spoilers.

"Everything is a spoiler!"

We need to go deeper...

"You're a spoiler!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed