Halo (Read 768,659 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 12, 2010, 01:18:01 AM
Just the standard edition.  :(
Complaining?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

No he's just saying he wishes he could get the others but is ok with getting the standard

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 12, 2010, 02:25:09 AM
No he's just saying he wishes he could get the others but is ok with getting the standard

Yep.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Got my XBL Gold card today ;D can't wait!!!

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 12, 2010, 04:13:26 AM
Got my XBL Gold card today ;D can't wait!!!

Old price or new price?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Eh?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Forgettaboutid
Whats your GT?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Same as it is here. Though I'm wondering if there's a way to change it coz I had something new in mind.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

You can pay 800 microsoft points or you can have over 50 people report your name.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pay 800 points, are you serious ???

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Ya, it's ridiculous.

#6.0

#6.0

randy4321

randy4321

Thats why I made my name something I'd keep and not into something ludicrously ridiculous haha.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

IGN UK's spoiler-free review.

Halo h8ers aren't gonna like this.  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Sep 12, 2010, 01:15:12 PM
IGN UK's spoiler-free review.

Halo h8ers aren't gonna like this.  :D
The reason most halo haters, hate halo, isn't because they think it is bad. (well the smart ones don't ) They just get frustrated, that more imaginative, and thought out and better games, aren't praised as much our get sold as much, because I like halo it is a decent game, but there are a lot better games out there that get overlooked, because tbh this is just a bit of arcadey fun, that every one over rates. (not in terms of fun but quality)

That is out there just to say basically just because some one hates halo doesn't mean there reasons are itz nooby, or its sucks some proper gamers have some thought behind it.

All that said, this game looks f**king awesome the live action trailer out here in the uk is spinetingling and I can't wait to get an xbox for my birthday so I can play with my friends, and hopefully some of you guys, and I liked the review it seemed a bit over praisey though, like my d9 review oh well I am sure no one really cares.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed