Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I guess we were wrong then :(
So bored.... Matchmaking sucks.

SM

SM

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

If I said that I played a few Halo games with Aeus today, it would be the understatement of the decade.

If I said that I played many Halo games with Aeus today, it would be a huge understatement.

If I said that I played a lot of Halo games with Aeus today, it would be an understatement.

If I said that I played a shit-load of Halo games with Aeus today, it would be just about right.

If I said that I played Halo with Aeus from 11:30am until 5:30pm that would not be a lie.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

You mad.                 

Quote from: SM on Aug 03, 2010, 02:02:11 AM
Halo 2600

Awesome. Although I walked into a Grunt thinking it was a rock.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 03, 2010, 06:12:13 PM
If I said that I played a few Halo games with Aeus today, it would be the understatement of the decade.

If I said that I played many Halo games with Aeus today, it would be a huge understatement.

If I said that I played a lot of Halo games with Aeus today, it would be an understatement.

If I said that I played a shit-load of Halo games with Aeus today, it would be just about right.

If I said that I played Halo with Aeus from 11:30am until 5:30pm that would not be a lie.

You need to get out :P just sayin' homie.

Aeus

Aeus

Don't forget Halo Wars.

Lazy days ftw.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 03, 2010, 08:35:53 PM

You need to get out :P just sayin' homie.

Says the guy with over 20,000 posts. :P

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 03, 2010, 09:11:51 PM

Don't forget Halo Wars.

Lazy days ftw.

I concur.  ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh god, soon as I get Live again, I'm a gonna game with you guys. I feel so left out. :(

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ When are u getting it?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Probably end of August, after my vacation.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Then I wont get to game with you. :(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ever? Or just for a while?

SM

SM

QuoteSays the guy with over 20,000 posts

:D :D :D......  ???....  :-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 03, 2010, 11:03:53 PM
Then I wont get to game with you. :(
Why not?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ive been playing alot because on Monday my school year starts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed