Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,165 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Fred's voice....PERFECT!
That dark hallway (it said FEAR to me) and eerie atmosphere is so well done.

Two questions: Does Fred outrank Chief, or the opposite?
Wasn't this from the demo 343 gave to Gamesradar(?) to play (somewhere in March)?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I really hope the Hunters have gotten a serious beef over the previous titles, it almost seems like they're supposed to be "boogey men" or something usually unbeatable in that video.

Fred's voice is perfect, I've heard it some where before but I can't place it.

As far as I know Master Chief has the highest rank of any Spartan, but in the Chief's absence (Or Blue teams depending on how you view it) Fred was put in charge of Blue Team.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Aug 06, 2015, 03:42:36 AM
I really hope the Hunters have gotten a serious beef over the previous titles, it almost seems like they're supposed to be "boogey men" or something usually unbeatable in that video.

Fred's voice is perfect, I've heard it some where before but I can't place it.

As far as I know Master Chief has the highest rank of any Spartan, but in the Chief's absence (Or Blue teams depending on how you view it) Fred was put in charge of Blue Team.
I'm pretty sure The guy voicing Fred also voiced one of the Spartan IVs in Spartan Ops

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fred's a Lieutenant which outranks Chief.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ho ho ho, they gave Kelly a British accent? I like it ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

Halo 5's twice as a long as Halo 4. Perfect for me.

http://www.gamesradar.com/halo-5-apparently-twice-size-halo-4-s-campaign-and-it-started-bigger/

It's also hinted the fact that we might have one Human, one Covenant, and one Forerunner world.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 07, 2015, 04:51:34 AM
Ho ho ho, they gave Kelly a British accent? I like it ;D

You always did like the Brit accent didn't you.  :P

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 07, 2015, 07:11:01 AM

http://www.gamesradar.com/halo-5-apparently-twice-size-halo-4-s-campaign-and-it-started-bigger/

It's also hinted the fact that we might have one Human, one Covenant, and one Forerunner world.

This pleases me greatly. I love long games with strong stories (which hopefully this will be) and I also love the sounds of that vision diversity.

blood.

blood.

The Halo 4 campaign was very short. It felt like they didn't have time to do a full length campaign so they did what they could and tried to make up for it by releasing post release the spartan ops episodes or whatever (which i never bothered to play).

However long it took for all the spartan ops episodes to come out I wish the game had been delayed to, and the time spent on those spartan ops should have been invested in the campaign. 

Randomizer

Randomizer

It mostly took 2 days for me (Normal or Heroic) but that might've changed now. Yes, it might've been short, but the whole adventure you have in those 8 hours it's enough to make the game feel longer. At least for me.

Eight hours is average for a FPS these days. Halo 4 could've been longer than that, I know, but it seems fine as it is. Never played Spartan Ops too, but I wish I could.  :'(

For Halo 5 it's great. You got bigger maps, multiple ways to tackle your enemy's balls, but at the same time it's not been used as an excuse for making the game 5 hours long. That's painfully short.

--------------------------------------------------------
   In other news, it's not officially stated, but I've heard rumours that...

Spoiler
The game begins with Osiris killing Jul' and saving Halsey. Since the the last issues of Escalation (19,20...)will deal with this I'm sure it would be a fine primer. The 1st mission will have Osiris somewhere in Kamchatka (another start with someone falling from orbit ::) ) , then 2nd mission with Blue Team (b-roll footage), then 3rd mission on the lava planet (footage from ViDoc, Meridian maybe?)....forgot....forgot.... 7th mission is The Battle of Sunaion.
[close]

In short, blood will be shed, flesh will be torn, and the E3 footage is from later on in the game.  :P

Randomizer

Randomizer

Got my hands on New Blood today.  :) Can't wait to start !

Does anybody know how can I see my progress on a certain Commendation in Halo 4?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 23, 2015, 08:16:34 AM
Got my hands on New Blood today.  :) Can't wait to start !

It was an enjoyable short! I could really hear Fillion in the dialogue!

QuoteDoes anybody know how can I see my progress on a certain Commendation in Halo 4?

Waypoint or the career option in game?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Career option. I'm not on Waypoint. I might sign up once I get the MCC.

Also, finished Halo 4 on Legendary Co-op, but didn't get the Mark V armor. Damn, I just realized you need to be online to get it ! At least me and my bud got the achievements.  :P

------------------------------------------

Did anybody remember this?  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha!!! That is absolutely brilliant! I love it.  ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

Two teasers for Halo 5. Looks like a Campaign teaser coming tomorrow (31 August, depending in which part of the world you live  ;)).

Twitter status: https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/638169443219042304

And gifs for easy access:
Spoiler

That Halo 2 reference  :P.

scm

scm

hopefully it won't be as boring. At least Buck is back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed