Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,297 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I can see it relating more to the new game than a potential Halo 2 remake. Either way, really cool to see this kicking off again! I never did get to follow the original one.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Seeing as that whole thing was pretty Bungie exclusive, I don't really think it's tied to the whole I Love Bees ARG. 343 seems to want to separate themselves from as much Bungie based creations as possible, including even removing the Marathon and 7th Column logos from Combat Evolved Anniversary.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I think the Marathon and 7th Column removals were due to the fact that 343 has no legal right to use those properties.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That as well, though I don't think 7th Column has any property to be attached to aside from the Bungie community stuff.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Alright, maybe not 7th Column. But the Marathon stuff was definitely due to legal reasons.

Samus007

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Rumour has it that Halo 5 is being pushed back to next year.  :( The beta should be out this year though along with......

Halo 2 Anniversary.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Microsoft came out just a couple weeks back and confirmed that Halo XBox One (whether it's officially Halo 5 or not) is coming out this year.

Not sure how I feel about a H2A, honestly. HCEA was a celebration of ten years of Halo and ten years of XBox. Halo 2, as great a game as it is, doesn't really strike me as needing a remake.

Samus007

Samus007

I have this funny feeling Halo 5 gets pushed to next year. They will deny it for months, but I bet it gets pushed back. Hope i'm wrong though as I am looking forward to playing it, I love that series.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm fine with a three-year gap between main games, personally.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Samus007 on Jan 30, 2014, 02:46:48 PM
More on Halo 2: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/30/halo-2-anniversary-rumoured-for-xbox-one-release
QuoteThe source claims that Halo 2 Anniversary is in the works
YESYESYESYES

Quotefor Xbox One

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

PC version pls

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 31, 2014, 03:11:08 AM
PC version pls

Yeah like that will ever happen.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA ha ha ha he he huh hmm... -Sobbing noises- It's never going to happen.  :'(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, oh well. I can still play the original Halo 2 on PC.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed