Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

With laser eyes.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lightbulb only had one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Does anyone here collect Halo toys? I saw a good number at Toys R Us today and was curious to know if they're any good.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Until I see some good sized figs of Thel and Rtas, no sale.

Which is why it will be no sale...forever.  :'(

Nightlord

Nightlord

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/416598/halo-2-anniversary-we-have-discussions-about-it-says-exec/

Quote"I'll be open," Spencer replied. "We have discussions about it. It's more about the right time and making sure that we really would do the right thing for the franchise.

"The Halo Anniversary that we did was as much about the launch of the first Xbox as well. It was a culmination of many things coming together. It would probably run out of steam if we were trying to think about, 'Okay, what's 10 years old now?'.

"It's definitely more from the game itself, the experience that we're able to bring to market. Less about 'is the last digit a zero?' in terms of its anniversary."

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

New DLC announced. Champions Bundle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr7iNt6fnak#ws

New gametype, remake of an old map, new map, forerunner based armor, odst armor, and most importantly...

MK. V IS RETURNING.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Looks like there's a lot of cool stuff in there.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Wurfit. I'll get it for sure.

Hopefully we can all get more nights to game together.

underbound

underbound

So whats going on in 5,if anyone saw the trailer. Do the even make toys for halo4,I got some of reachs series 1 but never saw any for 4 except chief and a grunt.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: underbound on Jul 07, 2013, 12:32:35 AM
So whats going on in 5,if anyone saw the trailer.

Chief becomes a Jedi.

QuoteDo the even make toys for halo4,I got some of reachs series 1 but never saw any for 4 except chief and a grunt.

Yes.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jul 06, 2013, 10:55:18 PM
New DLC announced. Champions Bundle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr7iNt6fnak#ws

New gametype, remake of an old map, new map, forerunner based armor, odst armor, and most importantly...

MK. V IS RETURNING.

Interesting. Probably won't be picking it up, but cool stuff in there.

I dislike that Mk. V and ODST armours are DLC, though. That shoulda been in the game from the start.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

No proper Blood Gulch or Coagulation maps...again. *sigh*

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Forget Blood Gulch, I want the bases of Coagulation again. Flying out of the bunker with a Banshee and sometimes being able to jump down and ambush-skyjack one was f**king awesome.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 07, 2013, 01:30:30 AM
Forget Blood Gulch, I want the bases of Coagulation again. Flying out of the bunker with a Banshee and sometimes being able to jump down and ambush-skyjack one was f**king awesome.

The memories of all the hours spent on these maps...I weep.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed