Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,735 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Grifball just added.

I am so f**king happy right now. Tears of joy are being shed.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: KNIGHT on Jan 28, 2013, 02:34:11 AM
Grifball just added.

I am so f**king happy right now. Tears of joy are being shed.

Of all the times to have a busted power supply. >:(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I haven't played since I was banned for 60 minutes for leaving too many games (my live kept disconnecting on me).

Not to say I'm never playing again, but that was quite a surprise on my first night of playing the Halo 4 multiplayer.

In short they successfully made a bad impression.

It was fun committing mass murder with the warthog machine gun though. I probably won't play that game again until I'm called upon by my gaming buddies. I'm 100% in if it ain't a school night.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

I haven't played online Halo since that time me and some peoples got told we suck so for the next match all we did was kill ourselves.

Our score?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jan 28, 2013, 04:33:24 AM

Wouldn't that be a '96'?

Or are we talking numbers here?

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Depends, is this a proposition? >:3

But no, numbers me lad. Numbers.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

For a moment I thought that was the symbol for Cancer.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Jan 28, 2013, 04:39:09 AM
Depends, is this a proposition? >:3

But no, numbers me lad. Numbers.

Haha, I got'cha ;)

Its been a while since I popped in my Halo 4 disc. I think I played the new maps once, and that was the last time I touched it...which sucks, because I absolutely love Halo. I just haven't had any motivation to play XBox since I beat TWD last month :-\

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've been on Black Ops 2 and Skyrim, waiting for Aliens: Colonial Marines.

I'd play Halo 4 on my own if that unnecessary ban wasn't so discouraging and left me unsatisfied with the product as a result. I've thought of selling it which is sad because Halo is up high in my book, but I'm also aware of it's game night potential.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Dude, don't just sell it because of one thing that went bad. It is the most fun I've had in a multiplayer shooter, with the possible exception of Max Payne 3 (but I don't like to compare the two, since one is FPS, the other's TPS). Give it another go.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

For my game night buddies I won't sell. I just have never been so disappointed in a game and it wasn't even because of gameplay or story or characters, etc. That much was flawless.

And again I had a lot of fun on the warthog machine gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZS0WIQI7UU#ws

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

This week's Spartan Ops was great. So far the second half of Spartan ops has been where it just shines.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Guys, I'm thinking I'm gonna play Spartan Ops now; last I did was the third episode, so I'll be starting with the fourth. Anyone wanna join, get on. If not, I'm goin' solo.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 31, 2013, 12:58:04 AM
Guys, I'm thinking I'm gonna play Spartan Ops now; last I did was the third episode, so I'll be starting with the fourth. Anyone wanna join, get on. If not, I'm goin' solo.

Buh, don't have access to the TV tonight :'(

Oh well, gonna have to do it some day soon, I guess.

Give 'em hell, Marine! 8)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oo-rah!

But don't worry, I'll only be doing two, three tops. We'll still get our SpOps night, sometimes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed