Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,057 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 28, 2012, 01:59:51 AM
Anyone wanna hop on, do last week's Spartan Ops? Maybe this week's, if there's time?

Sure, I'm game.

Nightlord

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not impressed. Look very dull and uninteresting.  :-*

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Yeah. I expected a bit more diversity in the maps. They all kinda look the same...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

They look cool enough, but as you guys said, they look a bit too similar...

Definitely getting the pack, though (I prepurchased all three). I'm especially looking forward to the city map, which I believe is in the second map pack.

Nightlord

Nightlord

They just look alright to me I'm just glad there will be some new maps to play on.
Just me or does shatter look like it came out of C&C, there's tiberium everywhere.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

They all look like they were carved out of Vortex...  :-\

Harvest is the only one that has a real distinctive element. I hope they play well, at least.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I just want more maps like Forge World and Valhalla.

I'm tired of all these dark, gritty maps. I like my colors.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I found Forge World pretty dull myself. I can't really recall an actual colourful map since Halo 3.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

So lately I've been trying to forge up a decent map for a gametype based on the Alien movie/universe. Specifically, being in dark enclosed spaces where you can't see much, holding off aliens of some sort and using teamwork to survive with your fellow humans.

For some reason, I'm having more trouble doing this than I really should. Anyone have any ideas or tips?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I've been doing the same myself, optimized for Infection. It's meant to be more of a Prometheus thing (black liquid being the cause of the outbreak), but same universe. I've got it going on a space station on Impact, between the asteroids-- it's going to be a struggle to get to the top from the bottom area. Zero-G areas, spaces that restrict movement speed, and area-specific armor abilities. It'll play out in a pretty intense manner, gonna be fun to do for a big AvP Galaxy Gamenight.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You better put buttons everywhere.

Imma wanna press all them motha*uckin' buttons.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 01, 2012, 06:25:03 AM
You better put buttons everywhere.

Imma wanna press all them motha*uckin' buttons.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ugh, f**king Caboose...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't really watch RVB, but I can't get enough of this! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh3AXwolioQ

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed