Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 767,980 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

That ending was
Spoiler
sad enough, seeing cheif not know how to react to Cortana "dying", but just to make it worse they start playing never forget in the credits...
[close]

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Legendary is kicking my ass. The Grunts and Jackals aren't hard. One bullet takes care of them, sometimes two for the Jackals...  But those Elites. Those f**king Sangheili Elite bastards.

:'(

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 10, 2012, 07:27:14 PM
Legendary is kicking my ass. The Grunts and Jackals aren't hard. One bullet takes care of them, sometimes two for the Jackals...  But those Elites. Those f**king Sangheili Elite bastards.

:'(

Promethean Knights are so much worse.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Bought me the map pack pass today ;D Really excited for new maps (Skyline especially).

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

One Rank away from 38.... One rank away from my precious Scout helmet...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of Scout helmets, I'm really liking Palmer from the campaign and Spartan Ops. Can't wait to see more of her character, and I'd like for her to become a bigger presence throughout the next couple games.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

So, messing around in Forge, I discovered one of the funnest things in Halo ever.

Max speed, lowest gravity, highest jump height, invulnerability, thrusters. It is amazing just zooming through maps with this...

So I'm now planning on forging a race track specifically for the Thruster speed thing.  It will be beautiful...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

So I just finished the campaign about an hour ago...

I think I just found my favorite game of the year....just...oh gawd everything was just so amazing.

Spoiler
SEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUELTIEMSEQUEL TIEM
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am going for the EVA helmet that required the ordinance drops, but then I turned rank 22 or whatever and the EVA helmet that requires Rank 27 showed up and I just screamed with glee because I just need to EXP crazy!

THE WORST f**kING THING about this game is that the Phoenix Emblem with the shield is not in the game. This thing has been my signature emblem since the Halo 2 days and it is so f**king heartbreaking to see that it is f**king gone. Now I don't know what to do, I just have the 2nd version of the dog tags emblem as a stand-in until I get the damn emblem (which won't f**king happen now!). It's already bad enough that you have to earn these emblems, which is one of the things I most hate.

Now I heard that there's a new version that looks very similar but it is updated. Apparently I need to download the map pass to get it.

I am referring to the one that is in 2nd from the OTHER, tag. Is that the emblem I get if I buy this map pass? Because I'm getting it anyway since my brother keeps pestering me about it.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 11, 2012, 01:50:40 AM
I am going for the EVA helmet that required the ordinance drops, but then I turned rank 22 or whatever and the EVA helmet that requires Rank 27 showed up and I just screamed with glee because I just need to EXP crazy!

THE WORST f**kING THING about this game is that the Phoenix Emblem with the shield is not in the game. This thing has been my signature emblem since the Halo 2 days and it is so f**king heartbreaking to see that it is f**king gone. Now I don't know what to do, I just have the 2nd version of the dog tags emblem as a stand-in until I get the damn emblem (which won't f**king happen now!). It's already bad enough that you have to earn these emblems, which is one of the things I most hate.

Now I heard that there's a new version that looks very similar but it is updated. Apparently I need to download the map pass to get it.

I am referring to the one that is in 2nd from the OTHER, tag. Is that the emblem I get if I buy this map pass? Because I'm getting it anyway since my brother keeps pestering me about it.

You get the Falcon emblem, third one in fourth down, with the map pack.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Wait...

I got that one with my Limited Edition preorder...

Does that mean I already have the map packs?

This would probably be a good thing to know before I spend the money on them...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 11, 2012, 03:42:00 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 11, 2012, 01:50:40 AM

You get the Falcon emblem, third one in fourth down, with the map pack.

Thanks for clarifying...

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 11, 2012, 03:48:53 AM
Wait...

I have no idea, but I think you have a code either in your receipt or with the game itself...I don't know, but I think when you go to the download menu for the map pack pass, it basically says something along the lines of "you already have this thing, do not download because that means you will pay twice for what you already have KNIGHT!"

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 11, 2012, 03:48:53 AM
Wait...

Limited edition comes with the three map packs, so don't buy them.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Ah, k. That's a decent amount of money I can now use for something else.

In other news, I GOT THE SCOUT HELMET. I SO HAPPEH.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Anybody know if you start from like a rally point bravo checkpoint, after (previously completing rally point alpha on Legendary.) and finish the level, will it still count as completing the level on Legendary.

Me being the smart person I am got pretty much to the end of the fourth chapter and ended up hitting restart level instead of checkpoint. I nearly put my controller through my f**king TV.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed