Author
Halo (Read 768,067 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

On youtube for anyone without Waypoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJVgXBfSH8#ws

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Really liked this episode. Wasn't expecting it to be nearly 20 minutes long. Looking forward to the rest, already got hooked in.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quite good. Production values were much better than I expected. Was a little disappointed that they used what looked like a CG Warthog, and not the one WETA made. Even still, this is the best live-action Halo production I've seen since Landfall.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 05, 2012, 06:54:07 PM
Quite good. Production values were much better than I expected. Was a little disappointed that they used what looked like a CG Warthog, and not the one WETA made. Even still, this is the best live-action Halo production I've seen since Landfall.
That is the WETA hog, it just looks that good.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I swear to god, that wasn't real. :laugh:

Still, great so far, and can't wait for more.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 05, 2012, 05:21:40 PM

Damn, that was amazing! Also, is that the girl from the Chronicles of Narnia movies?

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

We may not have a Halo movie... But that was a perfect replacement for one.

Just awesome. Can't wait to see the other parts.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KNIGHT on Oct 05, 2012, 09:06:23 PM
We may not have a Halo movie... But that was a perfect replacement for one.

And by the time its done, it'll pretty much be feature length! ;D

Nightlord

Nightlord

Not to make a big deal out of this but that 'hog looked so real with the flags fluttering and the bouncing when it stopped, if it is CG that's some of the best CG I've ever seen.
And really can't wait to see some Covenant in this wonder if they'll be suits or CG.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

They've done a great job keeping the Covenant hidden thus far. To be honest, I'm going to expect them to be slightly average CGI, but if they're practical or of higher quality CGI, I'd certainly be happy :)

Nightlord

Nightlord

I'd love if they got some animatronics of the same quality of that Brute in the ODST trailer that was so good looking.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 05, 2012, 09:17:51 PM
I'd love if they got some animatronics of the same quality of that Brute in the ODST trailer that was so good looking.

My guess is that will be mostly how they are when they show up. Isn't it the same team doing this movie/series, or am I getting my facts wrong?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Don't know to be honest but unless they destroyed all the stuff from all the older live action trailers, they should have plenty of props and stuff to use.
Hopefully it will look like Landfall if they do end up using CG, was decent enough.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 05, 2012, 09:01:39 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 05, 2012, 05:21:40 PM

Damn, that was amazing! Also, is that the girl from the Chronicles of Narnia movies?

That's right. Really enjoyed that first episode. Nicely eased into the series.

Also - turns out I've been sent 3 copies of Thursday War. Anyone want a copy? £8 plus p&p. Need to make my pennies back!!! lol

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 05, 2012, 06:54:07 PM

Here's the fully operable real Warthog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oubx2p8VteY#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed