Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 23, 2012, 09:26:29 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is our first time seeing
Spoiler
Hunters
[close]
, is it not?

Spoiler
[close]

Not a major spoiler or anything, but I figured I'd tag it just for people who are completely in the dark. But its not anything story related or anything.
I have to say, the design is pretty cool looking. I like it more than I do the Grunts/Jackals.

Way better than the grunts.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 23, 2012, 09:29:54 PM
That's like spoilering Master Chief's new design dude.
But either way, yeah, its the first time we see them. And theyre looking cool

Just figured I'd spoiler tag it since they (at least to my knowledge) were never confirmed to be in the game until this point ;)

Gah...Just give me November 6th now please. I don't think I'm going to be able to play through all of the games before Halo 4 comes out, but I'm definitely doing at the very least Halo: Combat Evolved Aniversary, Halo 2, and Halo 3.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

If my Halo 2 and 3 worked I'd do that.
My Halo 2 disc is so screwed up, it says "Content not found" for the campaign levels! The shit on the disk isnt there!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That's strange...Though I think Halo 2 in general has compatibility issues with the X-Box 360. My copy displays black outlines or shadows on the upper half of the screen during certain levels, obscuring my vision a little bit.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I'll probably end up renting them, then shotgunning them in a weekend.
Of course, beyond all this, my problem is the actual Xbox not working

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I only just decided to take a look at the pulse grenade...I want it!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 23, 2012, 09:40:36 PM
That's strange...Though I think Halo 2 in general has compatibility issues with the X-Box 360. My copy displays black outlines or shadows on the upper half of the screen during certain levels, obscuring my vision a little bit.

My copy gives me this weird layout in front of the screen that is semi-transparent, and to me it looks like the layout of the entire map of  the level where Johnson helps you out when you're playing as The Arbiter. Also, it only happens on this level only.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 23, 2012, 09:26:29 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is our first time seeing
Spoiler
Hunters
[close]
, is it not?

Spoiler
[close]

Not a major spoiler or anything, but I figured I'd tag it just for people who are completely in the dark. But its not anything story related or anything.
I have to say, the design is pretty cool looking. I like it more than I do the Grunts/Jackals.

That's the best design I've seen come out of this game yet. I love the new Hunter look.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

A better look at the Flood:

Also, Halo 4 is complete!
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_development_is_complete.html

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 26, 2012, 03:33:29 PM
A better look at the Flood:
http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/312637_S/halo-4-brings-back-the-flood.jpg

Also, Halo 4 is complete!
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/halo_4/news/halo_4_development_is_complete.html

They look...weird, but I like em. Actually, I'm diggin all of the changes to creatures so far.

And:
QuoteWith the game now in certification it's only a matter of time until the gold disc is sent to manufacturing to begin printing the millions of copies

That just sounds so cool. "The golden disc."

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't dislike the look of the Flood, but I'm wondering what that red/yellow 'armor' they're wearing is. It doesn't look Spartan or Promethean...

It should be really cool to not use a sword as a zombie now, though. :D I'm assuming the Flood claws/fingers are going to be your melee weapon.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 26, 2012, 03:38:21 PM
I don't dislike the look of the Flood, but I'm wondering what that red/yellow 'armor' they're wearing is. It doesn't look Spartan or Promethean...

Yeah, that does look a bit strange. I was more directing that at their faces. I like the look of their faces, seems very different from the other floods.

Nightlord

Nightlord

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh no, the Flood are now Crab People!!!

Nightlord

Nightlord

Been like that for a while now, guess they decided combat forms should also get the claw.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed