Author
Halo (Read 760,223 times)

ShadowPred

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 28, 2012, 10:35:49 AM
Leaked multiplayer gameplay from an 'internal' beta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhhb1gidPg&feature=player_embedded#

The quality is beyond shit, and the world's worst rapper are both included in this video, so the best I can do for you is to advise hitting 'mute'. Some interesting stuff, from what I can make out, but the amount of recycled animations from Reach are honestly quite ridiculous and disappointing.

And I was hoping they'd revert the perspective of holding the Energy Sword back to as it was in Halo 2, instead of the awkward upturned hold from Halo 3 onward (didn't make any sense with how the character model was holding it).
I honestly can't believe you can make out anything from that.
I'll wait for E3 or just an officially released video before I judge anything

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 28, 2012, 02:20:48 AM
My typical Black and Red color scheme has always been with me since Halo (used all black coloring).

I can't even switch without feeling as if I am changing a part of me.

I typically use whatever looks good. But all black sounds like it might be trying on, just so what it looks like in game. Plus, with my Legendary armour effect, I'll look like Ghost Rider 8)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 29, 2012, 02:09:54 PM
My typical Black and Red color scheme has always been with me since Halo (used all black coloring).

I typically use whatever looks good. But all black sounds like it might be trying on, just so what it looks like in game. Plus, with my Legendary armour effect, I'll look like Ghost Rider 8)

Quote from: Prime113 on May 28, 2012, 07:38:03 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on May 28, 2012, 02:03:48 PM

Steel and Green for me.

You know what's up, GR.

Definitely day one for me. I mean, its freaking Halo 4! And, I'm always down for co-op!

Why thank you. :laugh:

Prime113

Prime113

^^  :laugh: :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So a friend said that they showed a trailer at E3 today, but I can't find it online yet :'(

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Was actually a live demo.

LOTS of scripted stuff, so that hurts the look of the gameplay, but the graphics and Cortana and Chief talking in-game? Awesome.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Sweet, can't wait to see it.

I guess after they showed some multiplayer, but my internet crashed as it was about to start :-\ Can't wait to see these clips!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Haven't seen any MP yet, except for a little bit during some dumb MS tablet interaction clip.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh, I just heard Halo music before the crash, and a friend tole me he saw some Slayer. Probably the same thing you saw.

EDIT: Live action trailer, with some in game stuff at the end!

https://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DnsWyP0LBikI

OH MY GOD YES! Let the speculating begin!

EDIT2: Halo 4 stars at about 37 minutes in!
http://www.twitch.tv/gamespot/b/320358181

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 04, 2012, 05:31:30 PM
Oh, I just heard Halo music before the crash, and a friend tole me he saw some Slayer. Probably the same thing you saw.

EDIT: Live action trailer, with some in game stuff at the end!

https://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DnsWyP0LBikI

OH MY GOD YES! Let the speculating begin!
The live action stuff was very lame, but the stuff from the game? AWESOME. I loved Cortana getting intense at the end, she was seriously losing it. I loved the shot of Chief with the Spartans behind him. The new enemies, the Prometheans (seriously) looked pretty threatening, but a bit flamboyant.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

They're called Prometheans?  Cool, i guess. They looked awesome, and their weapons look like a TON of fun! I can't wait to see where this story is headed. The game looks beautiful, the enemies look great, and the Chief/Cortana dynamic looks like its going to be a great, major part of the story.

Oh, and I'm going to be terrified to throw grenades now! :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I loved the grenade deflection, that'll open up the Prometheans to be incredibly deadly in large groups, with those things guarding the entire squad

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I also really like how the light-based Forerunner weapons form together as you pick them up. I wonder what the Forerunner/Promethean connection is? I mean, its a Forerunner world with Forerunner weapons, and the Prometheans referred to MC as "Reclaimer", so there's got to be some connection.

All I know is, I really like the way these guys are looking. I wonder what the big orb is?

EDIT: Oh, wow. Prometheans are Forerunners? Their tech looks very different. I wonder why they're using those animal looking AIs rather than Sentinels...?

EDIT 2: E3 B-Roll footage, including a first look (I think) at Spartan Ops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lPDsgyRSv0#ws

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I wonder how that shield AA we saw briefly will look.
And the game seems a lot faster paced, like Halo 3 or 2. Looks good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed