Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,063 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well, who here is getting it on day one?

I would love to go and play co-op with any of you guys. All the way until the end. Anyone up for that?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 28, 2012, 02:41:24 AM
Me for sure.

I would love to go and play co-op with any of you guys. All the way until the end. Anyone up for that?
After my single player playthrough; I'm a big immersion freak.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm up for it. Normally I do single player solo first like Sweeper but I'm open to something different.  :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sweet, hopefully we'll all be ready when it arrives. Because I always play co-op with my brother, and we both beat the game. The only time we ever play video games together unlike in the past.

If the game has another achievement to beat it on Legendary by yourself, then I'll be doing that first.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Day 1 for me as well. But like Sweeps, I'll be playing alone my first time. 

If possible, I'm even going to try to play Dpartan Ops alone the first time, since it has a story to it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Spartan Ops, I hope will be f**king amazing. I can't wait to play that weekly.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah, day one for me, but I always fly solo first then pay with friends and such

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As is tradition. I'll be playing the previous games before I get into Halo 4. I don't know why I make myself suffer going up against the Flood. I hate those bastards so much.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

If I could find Halo 2 and 3 id run through them.
I'll just watch playthroughs of them on Youtube instead, just to refresh myself as much as I can. It's been a while

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, picked up Anniversary the other day. I have all the Halo games now.

This summer will be glorious.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Leaked multiplayer gameplay from an 'internal' beta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhhb1gidPg&feature=player_embedded#

The quality is beyond shit, and the world's worst rapper are both included in this video, so the best I can do for you is to advise hitting 'mute'. Some interesting stuff, from what I can make out, but the amount of recycled animations from Reach are honestly quite ridiculous and disappointing.

And I was hoping they'd revert the perspective of holding the Energy Sword back to as it was in Halo 2, instead of the awkward upturned hold from Halo 3 onward (didn't make any sense with how the character model was holding it).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll likely be getting it day one. I do that with any game I really want, lol.

Yeah, I'd be down for co-op. How often do you Reach?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 28, 2012, 02:20:48 AM
My typical Black and Red color scheme has always been with me since Halo (used all black coloring).

I can't even switch without feeling as if I am changing a part of me.

Steel and Green for me.

Remonster

Remonster

Ive always been dark green with light green secondaries.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Ghost Rider on May 28, 2012, 02:03:48 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 28, 2012, 02:20:48 AM
My typical Black and Red color scheme has always been with me since Halo (used all black coloring).

I can't even switch without feeling as if I am changing a part of me.

Steel and Green for me.

You know what's up, GR.

Definitely day one for me. I mean, its freaking Halo 4! And, I'm always down for co-op!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed