Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,783 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I like it

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Looking good. can't wait to pick up my preorder.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: JaaayDee on Oct 31, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lBkta5wBp4#ws
Why doesn't Cortana change colour.

._.

Also, that trailer would have been awesome if it wasn't for that ridiculous, redundant Reach recap opening. It's like they're trying to make this seem as if it's "the next Halo game" to people like KirklandSignature.

Spoiler
;D
[close]

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 29, 2011, 07:01:52 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Oct 29, 2011, 06:35:05 PM
Is Master Chief going to be in Halo 4? How will they explain how he survived Reach when at the end, you see the helmet in the field after getting swarmed by enemies?

So, umm...You do know the guy/girl you play as in Halo Reach is not the Master Chief, right? And that Reach is a prequel to Combat Evolved.

Master Chief is currently floating around in space, as seen in the after-the-credits scene in Halo 3. Halo 4 picks up where Halo 3 left off. :)

I dont know, the clerk at Gamestop said it was the sequel to Halo 3. Plus I thought the gender of Master Chief was never confirmed. If Halo Reach is a sequel then they retconned the fact that Master Chief was the only Spartan created for the UNSC.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Nov 03, 2011, 08:42:07 PM
Is Master Chief going to be in Halo 4? How will they explain how he survived Reach when at the end, you see the helmet in the field after getting swarmed by enemies?

So, umm...You do know the guy/girl you play as in Halo Reach is not the Master Chief, right? And that Reach is a prequel to Combat Evolved.

Master Chief is currently floating around in space, as seen in the after-the-credits scene in Halo 3. Halo 4 picks up where Halo 3 left off. :)

I dont know, the clerk at Gamestop said it was the sequel to Halo 3. Plus I thought the gender of Master Chief was never confirmed. If Halo Reach is a sequel then they retconned the fact that Master Chief was the only Spartan created for the UNSC.

Halo Reach is a prequel to Combat Evolved like Nightmare Asylum said. Meaning that it's set before the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd game. We're all pretty sure that Master Chief is a guy, or a girl with a deep voice.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Umm, dude...

Reach is the sequel to Halo 3 in the sense that it is the next full game (Wars was a side game and ODST was an expansion), but it is a prequel to the first in terms of story. On the back of the box it even says "Every Legend has a Beginning". Also, Master Chief is a male. His name is John. And Master Chief is one of many Spartans. He is just the last (known) Spartan left at the time the original Halo trilogy took place.

Elliott

Elliott

Master Chief is male. His name is John.
Reach is a prequel to Halo: CE.
That clerk was an idiot.
There were many Spartans besides John.

EDIT; ninja'd.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Galliruler on Nov 03, 2011, 09:04:07 PM

That clerk was an idiot.

EDIT; ninja'd.

Ahh I see! So the attack on Reach killed all the Spartans except for John whom wasnt born yet or stationed on another planet.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Not all of them.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Nov 04, 2011, 05:54:45 PM
Quote from: Galliruler on Nov 03, 2011, 09:04:07 PM

That clerk was an idiot.

EDIT; ninja'd.

Ahh I see! So the attack on Reach killed all the Spartans except for John whom wasnt born yet or stationed on another planet.

During Reach, John was performing a space mission. He then makes it to the Pillar of Autumn (the ship you save at the end of Reach). Combat Evolved picks up immediately as Reach is ending.

And there are more Spartans alive, but the UNSC has no way of finding them. Red Team from Halo Wars is a perfect example, as they are currently stranded in space in the Spirit of Fire.

EDIT: Out of boredom and inspiration from a good song, I made another music video last night :) What do you think?

(Beware of Reach spoilers, on the off chance that you're in this thread and never played the game)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLB2OVDh0Qk#ws

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Looking awesome :D Next Tuesday can't come fast enough.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

And with a semester project to do, this final week will feel like a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf5hXE4ovpw#ws

JaaayDee

Master Chief

Master Chief

What difficulty level are you guys going to start off with?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed