Author
Halo (Read 767,913 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

The only explaination I can find for why he might have trusters is

From doctor Halsey's journal:
the page about the different Mjolnir specs,

QuoteMark VI

-Possible Covenant-enabled technologies:energy shield, intergrated plasma energy system, null gravity assist package, and gravitonic weaponry (very TBD)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

What page is that one? I'll have to look it up after, when I have time. :)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 07, 2011, 08:05:07 PM
Theres no page numbers so i'll just use dates, look for January 7,2535 its on the fourth page after that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 07, 2011, 08:09:12 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 07, 2011, 08:05:07 PM
Theres no page numbers so i'll just use dates, look for January 7,2535 its on the fourth page after that.

OK, thanks. That actually makes me feel a bit better about seeing the thrusters. :)

And sorry, I forgot there aren't page numbers.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Still leaves the problem of the completely new armour though.
I just hope that 343 have the cmmon sense to let us get out of cryo with mark VI and then get that new suit, bet it's mark VII, later in the game.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jun 07, 2011, 12:17:18 PM
Who cares about Halo 4?  CE remake baby!

Pretty much.

I will peruse over 4 as bungie is no longer around in as strong a capacity to f**k it up... but I'm not holding my breath.

Halo seeya will be played, though... although f**k MP. Reach is a joke.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 07, 2011, 08:16:17 PM
Still leaves the problem of the completely new armour though.
I just hope that 343 have the cmmon sense to let us get out of cryo with mark VI and then get that new suit, bet it's mark VII, later in the game.

I'm thinking that that will be a new suit.

But, if not, I tihnk I will be able to accept it as the same suit form 2/3. It was just the boosters that bothered me. And now that could be cleared up.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 07, 2011, 08:32:38 PM
But, if not, I tihnk I will be able to accept it as the same suit form 2/3. It was just the boosters that bothered me. And now that could be cleared up.
With Frankie and the Ascendant Justice guy on the team? They'd have no excuse for the shitty re-design. They should know better than anything that shit like this would be criticized to death, so why the f**k would they ever do it? And further than that, how the hell would Master Chief aquired new pieces of human-built armor on a Forerunner planet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QzZ15-L38#

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well, according to Cryptum (I'm fuzzy on details, haven't read the book myself) there was once interaction between humans and Forerunner. Maybe there is a whole civilization of people living among the Forerunner, who create a suit based on the one MC exits the tube with.

Like I said, I'm really hesitant about the game, but I'm really hoping that 343i proves themselves. I'm going to wait for more information before dismissing the game.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Goddamn Disembodied Soul. Screwin' wit' out canon, 'n shit.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 08, 2011, 12:55:22 AM
Well, according to Cryptum (I'm fuzzy on details, haven't read the book myself) there was once interaction between humans and Forerunner. Maybe there is a whole civilization of people living among the Forerunner, who create a suit based on the one MC exits the tube with.

Like I said, I'm really hesitant about the game, but I'm really hoping that 343i proves themselves. I'm going to wait for more information before dismissing the game.
I'm militant as f**k until I see gameplay, a story layout, hear the features, and see that it looks and plays like the Bungie games. I'm surpirsed Frankie hasn't commented on that yet.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really doubt that the trailer will even make an appearance in game. It was just meant to hype everyone up, get them talking. Like, Chief pushing himself out of cryo and being able to respond to danger within seconds. It makes for a cool teaser, but it probably won't be in game.

Plus, that trailer was CG, not in game rendering. The only game to use CG so far was Wars, and I doubt Halo 4 will do it.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 08, 2011, 01:03:30 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 08, 2011, 12:55:22 AM

I'm militant as f**k until I see gameplay, a story layout, hear the features, and see that it looks and plays like the Bungie games. I'm surpirsed Frankie hasn't commented on that yet.

Wait for Pax. 343 is doing a whole HaloFest there, where they will be announcing more about Anniversary and 4.

And for some early hints at 4's story, there will be terminals hidden in Anniversary which are supposed to hint at some things in 4, if I read correctly.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I heard about the terminals when Frank said there would be some in an interview but he didnt mention they would hint at Halo 4

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, if I remember correctly, I am pretty sure i Read something that said that the terminals would be Guilty Spark's voice, and that they would contain little bits of info that relate to Halo 4. Maybe I read it wrong...I have no idea where I read it, so I won't be able to find a link  :-\

EDIT: This one mentions that the terminals will have stuff about past and future games:
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/the-halo-bulletin-inaugural-frankie-edition/59856

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I like what he's said, makes sense.
And I really hope our halo 4 questions are answered.
*grim look*
QuoteOh, and everyone would whore the pistol 24/7.
:laugh:
Is funny because its true!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed