Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 767,971 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh yeah. I just hated that recycled shyit.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary looks so friggin sweet!

And a new Halo Trilogy? I'm still undecided on seeing post-Halo 3, but a trilogy could potentially be amazing. I'm excited for 4, 5 and 6. Is there a Halo 4 video?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was just about to post that trailer. The Halo 4 teaser was epic and it was epic as I hope it was going to be. I don't think we will see it until 2013 or 2014.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Michael Bay bullshit.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The trailer was great, but what the HELL was that jetpack...

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 06:39:59 PM
Michael Bay bullshit.
I have to agree

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The jetpack makes no sense whatsoever...Unless its just a teaser and its something we get later in the game...but still...

I loved the trailer, but why that??? He could have just jumped without it...Please 343, don't screw this up...

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 06, 2011, 06:37:25 PM
A trailer?
yup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvIiDy-pphc#ws

Pretty much exactly how the Spartans maneuvered and moved in the books. Lightning fast reflexes. Hope this game finally moves Halo into a different direction. 

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 06, 2011, 06:39:59 PM
Michael Bay bullshit.

The series has been that way since the first sequel.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Any one notice how chief reloaded that gun with a magic clip he pulled out of his invisable pocket?

Remonster

Remonster

I wouldn't freak out about the Jet Pack. Teaser trailers rarely move into the full game. Remember the Halo 3 trailer? That part was completely different in the full game. It was just to get people excited for the game, and I think it did its job.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Remonster on Jun 06, 2011, 06:47:04 PM
I wouldn't freak out about the Jet Pack. Teaser trailers rarely move into the full game. Remember the Halo 3 trailer? That part was completely different in the full game. It was just to get people excited for the game, and I think it did its job.

Hopefully, because other than that I tihnk it was really good.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Remonster on Jun 06, 2011, 06:47:04 PM
Everything in the halo 3 trailer's "equipment wise" did make it into the game.
So that jetpack will more than likely end up in game.

Aeus

Aeus

The Halo CE remake's multiplayer is on the Reach engine.

wow..

f**ks sake

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed