Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,343 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I still wish that 343i would do a small project like ODST before jumping full force into Halo 4. Something like that on Reach's engine could work great. Maybe a side story with Jun and Halsey, or about a squad of marines.

I just don't think Halo 4 should be their first game. They need to work their way up to that.

Also, I'm still hoping for more non FPS Halo games like Wars.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 20, 2011, 05:06:37 PM
I still wish that 343i would do a small project like ODST before jumping full force into Halo 4. Something like that on Reach's engine could work great. Maybe a side story with Jun and Halsey, or about a squad of marines.

I just don't think Halo 4 should be their first game. They need to work their way up to that.

In my opinion (and some might disagree) I would like to see a third person Halo game with stealth mechanics sort of like Metal Gear Solid. Where if you got spotted by a grunt they would send a load of enemies to get rid of you, and if you made loud noises they'd come to investigate what made that noise. It actually be pretty intense if done right.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dark Fatalis on Apr 20, 2011, 09:05:40 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 20, 2011, 05:06:37 PM

In my opinion (and some might disagree) I would like to see a third person Halo game with stealth mechanics sort of like Metal Gear Solid. Where if you got spotted by a grunt they would send a load of enemies to get rid of you, and if you made loud noises they'd come to investigate what made that noise. It actually be pretty intense if done right.

Never played MGS, but it sounds like it could be a really cool style for a Halo game. Especially playing as a squad of marines in a Halo 3 ODST type setting. And when I say squad, I mean kind of like ODST and Reach, but the whole group os together the whole time (well, obviously except for when members die)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

They should do s Rainbow Six: Vegas style ODST game, perhpas taking place on the second Halo ring or on the Ark.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If that was ever going to be done, it would be best done against Insurrectionists in a human city.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 21, 2011, 04:08:17 AM
If that was ever going to be done, it would be best done against Insurrectionists in a human city.

Now that, I want to see.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 21, 2011, 06:34:34 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 21, 2011, 04:08:17 AM

Now that, I want to see.
2:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=414hGL_n1x4#

No matter what the base topic is, whenever I think of urban warfare I think of that theme.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ahh, that's a good one. Reminds me of CE a bit.

First part of The Mona Lisa motion comic has been released!
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/intel/featured/video/the-mona-lisa-1/1f69c960-2eb1-42e0-89b4-89a58fa153b8

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I unfortunatly won't be able to touch ODST until summer unless I play it at my bud's place on Friday.
I am swamped with work.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That sucks, But summer isn't too far away. Its well worth the wait.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I don't see how a Halo 4 would work seeing how Halo 3 ended.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Explain so you don't sound like a dunce please.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

A game following the Chief, I can understand having reservations about that.

But, it was a very long war. There's plenty of other places the games could go.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I could actually dig a new game with the Chief. New worlds, new allies, new enemies, new rules. MC and Cortana alone against the universe, getting back to that alien scale of walking out of the escape pod in Flawless Cowboy.

You'd be hard-pressed to call it Halo, though - and no Bungie is a no-go for me at this point.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 25, 2011, 04:43:52 AM
Explain so you don't sound like a dunce please.

With the flood gone and The Human-Covenant war over, what else can they make a story about?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed