Currently Playing (Read 989,997 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4 knife run...curently at the chainsaw bitches. >:(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: MHfan-4_life on Jun 21, 2010, 12:25:08 PM
Resident Evil 4 knife run...curently at the chainsaw bitches. >:(
Forgot to mention its profesional mode >:( So I've been getting obliterated.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 20, 2010, 10:00:00 PM
Replaying Uncharted on Crushing mode and it's kicking my ass.

The first game is alot harder on crushing than the second simply because yo ucant move through areas and wipe out enemies stealthily. In most areas youre extremely lucky if you can even kill one guy without the rest noticing. Chapter 4 seems to be the hardest for alot of people (myself included). probably because its so early in the game and so unforgiving. The enemy numbers are relentless and you have to be almost flawless with your headshots and waste very little shots to survive it. once past that, i found i got into my stride and nothing else seemed to give me much problems (apart from the final fight on the boat which annoyed the tits off me)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

That only happens in 2 or 3 levels though a stealth intro most of the later ones have 0 stealth.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jun 21, 2010, 03:06:35 PM

The first game is alot harder on crushing than the second simply because yo ucant move through areas and wipe out enemies stealthily. In most areas youre extremely lucky if you can even kill one guy without the rest noticing. Chapter 4 seems to be the hardest for alot of people (myself included). probably because its so early in the game and so unforgiving. The enemy numbers are relentless and you have to be almost flawless with your headshots and waste very little shots to survive it. once past that, i found i got into my stride and nothing else seemed to give me much problems (apart from the final fight on the boat which annoyed the tits off me)

Ya, level 4 had me tripping. That's the level right after the plane is shot down right?

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Red Dead Redemption
Gears of War 2 on Insane
Mass Effect 2 (Overlord DC)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Aliens vs. Predator (2010)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Oblivion with LOTR Mod BETA
Still working on my ArmA 2 Campaign
I would be playing LOTRO but my subscription card expired... >:(

severen76

severen76

Alan Wake.

It's awesome!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Twisted Metal 2
God of War 3
Soul Reaver

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: severen76 on Jun 22, 2010, 12:13:32 AM
Alan Wake.

It's awesome!

Agreed!!! Never thought I'd love a game so much just for its story...thinking of that game makes me want to play it again...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

SSBB.
"Trying" to do the freakin' 15 minutes Brawl.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Gay Tony.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2010, 03:27:26 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jun 21, 2010, 03:06:35 PM

Ya, level 4 had me tripping. That's the level right after the plane is shot down right?

Yup. The bit that got me was the area where you climb up into the tree where the plane is hanging. There are enemies coming from both directions at times and popping youre head out for more than a fraction of a second and youre dead. shotguns and blindfire is a must and if youre too slow to kill the guys you get outflanked very quickly. annoyed me no end  >:(

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Left 4 Dead 2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed