Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 990,247 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I bought Mass Effect Andromeda on release day and could never be arsed to play it long enough to even be profoundly disappointed by it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Time to fire up some Predator related games in preparation for the movie.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Alien: Isolation's "The Trigger" DLC.

Is it just me or is the Alien even more aggressive in this than the earlier DLCs? The first few survivor packs didn't cause me too much grief - even "Safe Haven", which seems to have a reputation for being brutal - but I just can't get past the first level of this one. The bastard's always on me and I never have a moment to breathe.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Xenomrph on Sep 02, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
About 4/5 of the way through the first Prototype (enhanced Xbox One edition). Holy goddamn I don't think I've ever played an open world game that actively encouraged you slaughtering the general populace as much as this one does.

Now I'm having flashbacks of the old "state of emergency" days on the ps2.

Stitch

Stitch

I finished the Dante disc of Devil May Cry 2 earlier. I know it's not a good game, but I finished Bayonetta yesterday and found it more frustrating than fun, so I wanted something easy that could be beaten within 4 hours.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 7

Well this took a weird turn.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

While I'm not currently playing it, anyone else plan on getting Spider-Man for PS4?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I believe Corporal Hicks has his eye on it, but I'm not sure if he frequents this thread.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 06, 2018, 12:32:45 PM
While I'm not currently playing it, anyone else plan on getting Spider-Man for PS4?

I'll definitely be getting it after I'm done with the BFV beta, looks fantastic.

D88M

D88M

I am currently playing Far Cry 3, because supposedly it was the "best" of the franchise, if so, then i dont want to imagine how bad are the others. It has many many flaws in the design, not so much in the gameplay, like "dont move more than one meter away the objetive or you will automatically lose". It also is unbearably long, and i am just playing the story missions.

Wysps

Wysps

Turtles in Time, with some honey orange tea to sip on while playing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I finished the main campaign in Resident Evil 7. Loads and loads of fun were had.

MU-TH-UR 6000

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 07, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
I finished the main campaign in Resident Evil 7. Loads and loads of fun were had.
Yeah, it's pretty dope. I think it was a smart decision to bring Richard Pearsey on board, since he's a pretty good videogame writer and it shows here. It's still the Resi formula but somehow felt fresh even with so many first person horror games around. Cool blend of horror and then some actiony bits.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Back to trying to finish Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem on the PSP

Huntsman

Huntsman

Spider-Man on PS4. The Arkham game for Spidey. Really great game, go get it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed