Author
Currently Playing (Read 990,233 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Hyrule Warriors

Confirmed for best Dynasty Warriors.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Replaying RE4 on Professional mode; holy f**k, I'd forgotten how much harder it is.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Evil Within, Alien Isolation and Slender The Arrival all on PC.

Out of all three games I would say Alien Isolation is the best. Slender for some reason creeps me out more than Evil Within. Although Evil Within is pretty cool, brings me back to the days of the original Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

I must say these games put me in the Halloween spirit. Solid horror games.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Counter-Strike

Playing on some Russian servers and a Zombie Plague server . Jeez , every local server I can find is pumped with a 100+ plugins , no spawn protection , a lot of campers and people spamming the AWP-Deagle combination . It's like every Call of Duty quickscoper came in here .  :-\ 
  I just unlocked the Nemesi...Xenomorph on the Zombie server and I'm hunting people down . Why can't u pounce , Xeno?  :laugh:

I'm soon gonna take my big stash of horror video games and start playing Resident Evil because Haloween is coming !

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fatal Frame

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Hyrule Warriors

More like Waifu Warriors hehehehe nice sweg.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's been a long time since I've been on GTA: Online, and when I got on I felt like getting the dune buggy (in name but it's really more of a sand rail), which I then fully upgraded (thanks High Life update) and I painted it black.

I then went for a stroll with it in the hills while playing "Hard to Say I'm Sorry/Get Away".

That's when two assholes in a super car charged towards me with guns blazing, my dune buggy has no protection so I just drove off as fast I could to get away. I recall passing a construction site, then a fence then out from the hills into the desert. I then managed to escape into a customs garage and changed sessions to avoid giving them the satisfaction of just blasting me away when I come back out.

That time they were after me guns blazing with sub-machine guns at me in my dune buggy in which I'm almost 100% exposed....

.... not a single f**king bullet hit me.

"Do you know what divine intervention is?"

tavianini19

tavianini19

Or freakin amazing driving skills. Which console you on?

Randomizer

Randomizer

You've got some nice driving skills mate ...

Spoiler
...or they were just a pair of n00bs who can't even hit somebody .
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The Evil Within.

Dat Bone Laura. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Parasite Eve

This f**king game... I'm enjoying the hell out of it, but a bunch of little things are just annoying me. Like only having a few inches of space to move around in... and Aya freezing in place for ages like a goddam idiot when she attacks. And then I had to fight a giant polyp that belly flops on you in a very, very small room. Christ. The big boss fight at the end of the hospital level was pretty fun, though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 23, 2014, 05:03:16 AM
Parasite Eve

This f**king game... I'm enjoying the hell out of it, but a bunch of little things are just annoying me. Like only having a few inches of space to move around in... and Aya freezing in place for ages like a goddam idiot when she attacks. And then I had to fight a giant polyp that belly flops on you in a very, very small room. Christ. The big boss fight at the end of the hospital level was pretty fun, though.

Awww yisss!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 23, 2014, 06:00:31 AM
Parasite Eve

Awww yisss!

Psst. Part 14 is processing.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 23, 2014, 06:03:45 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 23, 2014, 06:00:31 AM
Parasite Eve

Awww yisss!

Psst. Part 14 is processing.

Alright, I'll stick around for that and THEN go to sleep.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Half-Life Multiplayer

Getting significantly better . Killed like 3-5 people with the crossbow which I though it was impossible to kill with . Besides me , everyone in here is screwing  up things with nothing but the rocket launcher .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed