Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 990,245 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Back on battlefield 3...god I love this game. The rage mail i get is just too good.

Keg

Keg

I was a bit worried that purchasing a SNES would have been a waste of money and my nostalgic urge to play Yoshi's Island again amongst other's would turn out to be a disapointment. Hell no, it turns out Yoshi's Island isn't just a childhood favourite of mine, its a favourite full stop. I'm having an absolute blast playing it and it's just confirmed what I thought all along, that Yoshi's Island is one of my favourite games of all time. Just finished doing the first world and then getting a perfect score of 100 on each level to unlock the bonus levels and now im moving onto the second world.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

AvP 1999 again.
Skirmish is such fun.
I am somewhat disturbed by how much the facehuggers scare me. You think a 23 year old could get over it.  :D

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 25, 2012, 01:13:28 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 25, 2012, 06:27:21 AM
I'm currently playing Modnation racers road trip on my vita

How are those things BTW? Worth the money?

Worth every dollar ;D I preordered my vita but it arrived yesterday and to make up for the dellay they gave me a free game :)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Keg on Feb 25, 2012, 10:13:01 PM
I was a bit worried that purchasing a SNES would have been a waste of money and my nostalgic urge to play Yoshi's Island again amongst other's would turn out to be a disapointment. Hell no, it turns out Yoshi's Island isn't just a childhood favourite of mine, its a favourite full stop. I'm having an absolute blast playing it and it's just confirmed what I thought all along, that Yoshi's Island is one of my favourite games of all time. Just finished doing the first world and then getting a perfect score of 100 on each level to unlock the bonus levels and now im moving onto the second world.

I loved Yoshis Island,I love the way it looks.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Keg on Feb 25, 2012, 10:13:01 PM

I was just playing that a few days ago, had a total nostalgia attack. ;D

Lie

Lie

Taken a break from mass effect 2 (where about to fight the shadow)

I'm currently playing Naruto.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Metal Gear Soild 3 HD.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Playing Skyward Sword's hero mode...

Hearts, hearts everywhere is what I would be saying...if the exact opposite of said meme wasn't happening.

Kol

Kol

l.a. noire, great game!

Keg

Keg

Binary Domain. It's actually better than I was hoping for. Excellent so far.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

MGS3 HD looks great, the controls take a while to get used too on the 360. I do wish they put MGS1 and PO in the collection but I imagine that they don't have enough space to put all of it on one disc.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I bought Deus Ex: HR off of Steam. It was only $14 due to a massive sale it is worth every penny. I love it!!!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 27, 2012, 03:00:05 AM
I bought Deus Ex: HR off of Steam. It was only $14 due to a massive sale it is worth every penny. I love it!!!

Enjoy it man! One of my most favorite games, soundtrack in it is just beautiful aswell.

fry1236

fry1236

Finally getting into halo reach. I do like the assassination  ;D

I also plan to get skyrim today so that will be good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed