Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,837 times)

getting close to completing claptrap's robot revolution in Borderlands, just hit level 46, i was hoping to hit level 50 before starting playthrough 2, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, oh well,

Keg

Keg

Im going to have to get stuck back into Borderlands. Im still halfway through General Knoxx and ive got Claptrap to play through and Mad Moxxi yet.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: Keg on Aug 19, 2011, 11:03:04 PM
Im going to have to get stuck back into Borderlands. Im still halfway through General Knoxx and ive got Claptrap to play through and Mad Moxxi yet.

All the DLCs are great besides the Mad Moxxi it gets boring fast and in General Knoxx you have to drive every where which takes for evr it seems.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Still Wind Waker.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Aug 19, 2011, 11:37:16 PM

All the DLCs are great besides the Mad Moxxi it gets boring fast and in General Knoxx you have to drive every where which takes for evr it seems.

Actually ive really enjoyed General Knoxx so far simply because its so different to the Zombie DLC. I love the weird Mad Max vibe it gives off and the highways and towns way up off the ground. Its a great setting.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Deadly Creatures

This is a game about a scorpion who can perform fatalities, and spider that jump through the air like Spider-Man.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How is it? I remember reading about it but it faded away pretty quickly.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

It's definitely one of the better Wii games, and it should be pretty cheap now.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darkwatch

Lazarus is pissing me right the f**k off..goddamn cheater

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mass Effect, Mass Effect, Mass Effect and moar Mass Effect

;D ;D ;D

TheDevilsAce

TheDevilsAce

Dragon Age: Origins I will get the platinum trophy this game or I will die trying

T
Quote from: Keg on Aug 20, 2011, 06:32:34 AM
Quote from: chrisr232007 on Aug 19, 2011, 11:37:16 PM

Actually ive really enjoyed General Knoxx so far simply because its so different to the Zombie DLC. I love the weird Mad Max vibe it gives off and the highways and towns way up off the ground. Its a great setting.
I still need to do mad moxxi too, I spent 4hours trying to do a lesser challenge one and failed! I think I need to play it coop.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Mass effect 2,
Arkham Asylum.
And a little mw2 black ops. ( getting my controller eye in)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dragon Age 2 demo

pretty ok but I doubt I'll be getting into the Dragon Age series any time soon

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oblivion.

I've decided I can't even turn the game on unless I have at least 3 hours to burn.  One session I'll spend hacking my way through dungeons, the next I might not kill anything as I run around talking to people, doing investigations, or stealing things.

Can't wait to start another character.  Holy cow, what a game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed