Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 981,546 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's okay, I rape cattle, burn women, and kill crops.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

My Joker character watches the world burn and takes on Imperial Legions in the Market Place, and he also takes no prisoners. If it's in his line of sight it dies. If Oblivion had multiplayer we would f**k shit up.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Almost done with Halo 3, just three levels to go! After that, I think I need a nice long break from Halo :D

I'll probably replay Marvel Ultimate Alliance with Avengers characters to get me a bit more hyped up for the film (like that can happen :P ), and then I'll play Alan Wake, which came with my XBox when I got it for Christmas, and I have yet to play.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Medal Of Honor PS3

I really don't see a difference in graphics between 360 and PS3 games.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2011, 02:50:31 PM
Almost done with Halo 3, just three levels to go! After that, I think I need a nice long break from Halo :D

I'll probably replay Marvel Ultimate Alliance with Avengers characters to get me a bit more hyped up for the film (like that can happen :P ), and then I'll play Alan Wake, which came with my XBox when I got it for Christmas, and I have yet to play.

I wanna play M:UA with you when you do! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PHANTOM on Aug 18, 2011, 05:41:32 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 17, 2011, 02:32:25 PM
F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

It's retarded you can't put the resolution higher but yet the first game and 2nd explansion you can crank to 1920x1080p.

Tell me about it. The res is stuck at 1440x900. So painful.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 18, 2011, 04:22:47 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 18, 2011, 02:50:31 PM

I wanna play M:UA with you when you do! ;D

Arright, never played co-op before, so that should be fun! :D I don't have any of the DLCs, though, so no Hulk for me :(

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Me either unfortunately, so I guess we'll have to replace him with another, newer Avenger.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Deadpool! :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

He wishes XD I dunno, Black Panther maybe, but then we'd have to find his action figures, if not we can have Dr. Strange or someone. ;D

EDIT: Or Nick Fury in an alternate costume so he's Ultimate Fury!  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, definitely Ultimate Fury! :D I think he was on my team the last time I played :P

So how does co-op work? Basically like single-player, where we can swap between the four characters (except the one our co-op partner is using?)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yep, exactly like that. I hope multiplayer still works on M:UA1, I searched for games a few months back and found none, so either I was the only one playing online or it was going funny.

Huol

Huol

Bought a bunch of ps1 games on psn.
Tekken 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, Resident evil

I'm home.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

This game gets so much undeserved shit, from so many people.

Nope

Nope

ROME TOTAL WAR
IM TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE SENATE

TONIGHT

I MARCH ON ROME

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed