Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 972,134 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

DAT POWER AXE indeed. Two Nobs and a whole wave of choppa-wielding Orks? NO PROBLEM.

*engages Fury*

FOR ZE EMPRAAAH

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fury makes you literally become TEH EMPRAH'S FUREH!

Huol

Huol

Maximum f**k mode engaged.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nice paint.

Ass Master.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 23, 2011, 02:29:11 PM
Mass Effect is taking over my life. This game is toooo sweeeeeeeeeet.

Just wait till you play the second one bro ^.<

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I can imagine. The first one is really engrossing. It's the most fun I've had with an RPG since Diablo 2.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 23, 2011, 02:29:11 PM
Mass Effect is taking over my life. This game is toooo sweeeeeeeeeet.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

R.U.S.E

I hate it when you have to play against an ass player who plays as France in the 1939 setting. They just spam the French heavy tanks like no tomorrow because their armour is the toughest in the game and they are cheap. In the 1939 setting you can't build and anti tank base, some of the nations ike the U.S don't even have dive bombers. Germany is too expensive (Stukas) a nation to mass multiply like the French can. If you build anti tank bunkers they are sitting ducks to the cheap but good French bombers. All France has to do is spam the f**k out of those tanks and rush you.

It's like the equivilent of camping in Halo or CoD only ten times worse. Hell it's like going all in right in the start of a poker game. Hence why I think playing as France and sticking to the 1939 setting like glue in such a manner is nothing to be proud of by far. 1942 and 1945 settings are a completely differnt story because you can build an anti tank factory and all nations have access to dive bombers.

The longest I've lasted against such ass players is 30 minutes in a 60 minute game, which is amazing I think because the rush tactic is supposed to end you right in the start. I don't go down without a fight so while I'm standing I'm going to f**k you up as much as possible even in the face of defeat.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

A fun arcade hunting game. I've played through normal difficulty and now I'm half way through hard.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 24, 2011, 05:04:51 AM
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

A fun arcade hunting game. I've played through normal difficulty and now I'm half way through hard.

I haven't played it. What beasties are in it this time?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Currently Playing: Deus ex 3 augmented edition baby ! woo hoo

best thing about pre-order they always come a day or 2 earlier then there official release lol

;D

Nope

Nope

Terraria!

GOLD SWORD ATTACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Huol

Huol

Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 24, 2011, 03:46:48 PM

best thing about pre-order they always come a day or 2 earlier then there official release lol

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jmn4UT5UPo#

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Huol on Aug 24, 2011, 08:56:19 PM
Quote from: x-M-x on Aug 24, 2011, 03:46:48 PM

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jmn4UT5UPo#

What he said mine hasn't arrived yet.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Started playing Saya no Uta a.k.a Song of Saya again

In short main dude sees the world as flesh and organs, main dude f**ks female Cthulhu, female Cthulhu f**ks dudes and chicks (literally and metaphorically), main dude and female Cthulhu kill dudes bests friends and eat them, dude turns the girl who had a crush on him into a sex slave, female Cthulhu gives birth and everyone in the world dies...and that's supposed to be the "happy" ending since the main character will now see all humans not as eldritch abominations but as humans. At least the musics nice.

Spoiler
There is no happy ending in this, anyone and EVERYONE will (not can WILL) die.
[close]

I think I'll play some REmake after this. :)

Quote from: Huol on Aug 24, 2011, 03:10:30 AM
http://gyazo.com/4c2b823170859c21541c13b306e0ddf4.png
Maximum f**k mode engaged.

Currently downloading the demo for that, looks awesome. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed