Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 989,925 times)

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 28, 2011, 10:08:05 PM
Just finished getting all 45 achievements on Web of Shadows. Feels good man. ;D

geez, that's pretty hard, getting 12 top medals on levels on hard!? when i saw that trophy existed, and i didn't even have 4 after playing the game through twice on hard, i just said screw that.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Crysis 2 Mp demo for PC, i love it! except the fact i keep loosing connection halfway in a match and the lack of graphic options.... bloody consolized.. shame but i will get the game for sure.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Feb 28, 2011, 09:55:52 AM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Feb 27, 2011, 03:12:52 PM
Yeah, I downloaded it but all I have played so far is the demo mission.

Played a match of dead space 2 multi player earlier, it was pretty mehh! might play a bit more when I have finished the main games, but I doubt I will put more than an hour into it.
why is Extraction not on your DS2 disc?
Well it said bonus content, and I clicked that it installed it. Maybe I should of used installed instead of downloaded.

yeah you install it off the disc, then you can play the whole game for free instead of having to spend £12 on it, although the only downside is that you have to have the disc in to play.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 01, 2011, 09:53:19 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 28, 2011, 10:08:05 PM
Just finished getting all 45 achievements on Web of Shadows. Feels good man. ;D

geez, that's pretty hard, getting 12 top medals on levels on hard!? when i saw that trophy existed, and i didn't even have 4 after playing the game through twice on hard, i just said screw that.

Web of Shadows isn't the same as Shattered Dimensions y'know.  ;)

d'oh, yeah, shattered dimensions is hardddddd!, i was muddled because of the web of destiny...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Lol it's OK. ;D

Is Web of Shadows worth getting?

now you are getting muddled up! right?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Shit! xD

Is Shattered Dimensions worth getting? :D

i rented it, but it was pretty good.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'll check out some videos and then that may be another game to consider in the future, thanks. :)

if you like spider-man and arkham asylum, then you'll probably like it. but if you see it cheap or pre-owned i say it's a good investment,

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I went back in time and started playing Call of Duty: Finest Hour and Call of Duty 2: Big Red One.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Heading back to play more ME 1.

On Virmire right now.

Spoiler
Somebody going to get nuked, not sure who to choose to die at the moment, i'm a spur of the moment man.
[close]

After ME 1, then ME 2. Then ME 2 again on insanity, I got to get those last two achievements before I go mad, and before that new dlc comes out.

Just did the math and that's 60+ hours of mass effect game play. :o  If I live through it my mind will be Mass Effect fired; If i learn how to control dark energy I'll be sure to publish my findings.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 27, 2011, 09:32:29 PM
Really enjoying Combat Evolved, the the game that I am really anticipating replaying is ODST. Its my favorite!

Is this the first time you played CE?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed