Currently Playing (Read 990,215 times)

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Episodes from liberty city (PC)
Kane and Lynch 2 (Ps3)
Bad company 2 (Ps3)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Still playing Aliens vs Predator like a hardcore motherf**ker. Infestation with a clan full of hilarious Australians = best thing ever.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 16, 2011, 04:59:40 AM
Slow to the party mate, that's game's been out for 2 years now at least. The sequel is being released next week.

I know, but I don't really play games as I have more interesting things to be doing. It's a good game though isn't it? I've got to chapter three so far and almost completed the chapter so I'm getting ready for chapter four...

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Jan 16, 2011, 03:05:02 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 16, 2011, 04:59:40 AM
Slow to the party mate, that's game's been out for 2 years now at least. The sequel is being released next week.

I know, but I don't really play games as I have more interesting things to be doing. It's a good game though isn't it? I've got to chapter three so far and almost completed the chapter so I'm getting ready for chapter four...

I own the game but just cant get into it... i try to but get bored.. i find it very repetitive and i wish i found it as scary as everyone else seems too, it doesnt even make me jump.... shame because its rating is good.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

About to start Mass Effect 2 on PC

m41guy

m41guy

I want to get in on Dead Space as well.  There were times I would almost get it it, it would be in my hands and right before I would get in line I would just put it back or down somewhere.  Maybe after FU2 I'll play those two games(DS 1 and 2).

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Kingdom Hears Re: Coded on the DS.

Nope

Nope

Garrys mod.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

God Father 2

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Modern Warfare 2 until my PS3 is fixed.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm 3 levels into ODST, and after that  I think I will play through the trilogy/

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Vanquish
Resistance: Fall of Man

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 16, 2011, 06:18:16 PM
Kingdom Hears Re: Coded on the DS.

Same.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I can't beat Cloud though. I hate how the game goes into turn based mode in the world that you are in.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

EA Active 2 on ps3..... ouch the pain  :'( :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed