What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 160,922 times)

vortep

vortep

QuoteWhat made you a fan?

What do you think?THE MOVIES

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: vortep on Sep 19, 2007, 10:42:52 PM
QuoteWhat made you a fan?

What do you think?THE MOVIES

I think thats almost everyone's answer. Don't be so brief.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Well art kind of made me a fan of the alien movies. I think Giger is the only artist I have truly liked; I think his work is amazing and so far ahead of its time.

I don't really know what made me a fan of the Predator movies; I guess it was the whole ethos of the Predator character and its look I guess.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

What made me a fan was probably the first two Predator films, they were great back then.

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

Predator 1 got me hooked on the franchise, the interest in alien and aliens soon followed.(i ignore the others cous they kinda @#$% in my oppinion)

Svarog

Svarog

The Movies,of course!
I was lucky to watch every movie as they appeared !

I love them all!!!

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

So, I was seven years old (1992).

My daddy used to tell me stories about his favourite movies, one of which was of course Predator. I remember thinking about this "Predator" movie all the time, 'cause he just LOVED it.

And one day he says to me - "Predator is gonna be tonight on the telly, you can't watch it cos it's gonna be too late but I'm gonna record it for you". So I drew a small comic book about Predator without even knowing the plot, the look of the hunter etc. (that's true, I swear!) and I went to sleep.

Next day I watched it and BANG!, it just f**ked me up. I'm a fan since. Not a fanboy, though.

Oh, I watched "Alien" when I was four, but I didn't understand a thing and didn't become a fan. So it doesn't count :)

scabab

scabab

When i was really young i happened to see films my dad watched.

I loved them all from when i 1st saw them

Terminator - 2 years old
T2- 4 yo
Aliens - 6 yo
predator - 7 yo

Warrior

Warrior

Predator 1 was the one that got me attention and ever since then i have loved predator

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

hmm....i think that when i was approximately 14 years old i heard about the PC game called Aliens vs Predator 2....than i came to a nearest shop and bought it....since that time i am a BIG fan of both series..........but i like predator a little more...a little little more ;D

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

when i was 12 years old i rented the first 2 alien movies, since then ive been a fan. when i was 13 i saw predator on tv, loved it. when i herd the fist avp movie was coming out i though, "AWESOME!" but i was disapionted :P

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

when I was about 8, my dad,brother and friend of my brother were about to watch Predator on TV but I had to go to my room, so I hide myself under the table and watched Predator ;D :P

as for the Aliens, I saw parts of the second movie (Aliens) and I remember the Hive 'coming alive' and the marines getting slaughterd

and now im a big fan of both , but im more of a Predator fan ;)

chriso191

chriso191

I orginally saw the movie was on in the tv guide so
I asked my dad about it and he explained it to me and I was very interested
I never got around to seeing it until a few months later
and I rented out aliens and i loved from start to finish.

predator231

predator231

Avp becuse it was the first time i had actuly seen alien and predaotrs in action.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Hankerson on Mar 12, 2007, 11:53:19 PM
Listening to "Aliens" from bed when I was a kid as the adults watched it, the Cobra-Alien toy synched the deal. I was a little disappointed when the Cobra-Alien wasn't any of the films.

It was a similar situation for me as well. My mom would be like "alright kids times to go to bed. Mommy's gonna watch aliens (and sometimes predator as well). I was always so curious and i kept pestering my mom to let me watch it until my dad finally let me. I was 6 years old when i first saw aliens and predator (which was in 1991) i saw the other films shortly there after. I even got alien vs. predator figures, alien figures, and marine figures and all came with the little comic books. My mom is the one who made me a scifi/fantasy dweeb. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed