What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 160,980 times)

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Feb 03, 2010, 04:32:46 PM
Quote from: Buwx on Feb 03, 2010, 02:50:02 AM
Yeah.. unfortunately I haven't even seen the first Predator. >_<

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rzdB5a4kLAo/SaiIgrfAoiI/AAAAAAAANQo/QlRyydG82XI/s400/WAH.jpg

NOOOOOO!!!!! That's not true!... That's impossible! NOOOOO!!!

*In Luke Skywalker Voice*

YES!! that`s impossible!!!!!! How could yo not seen it!!

Buwx

Buwx

Holy f**king hell... EVERY SINGLE recent post was a response to me not seeing Predator. O_O

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 03, 2010, 03:29:50 AM
He can stay...for now. ;)

Any particular reason why you haven't seen the movie yet, Buwx?

I haven't seen it becauser I've never had a chance to. Lol. my latest attempt at buying it failed due to jerky shop-keepers. >_<

Skinner

Skinner

Then watch it on tv.

Buwx

Buwx

I usually don't watch tv. But next time I decide to flick through channels I'll keep a look out for it... or I'll get it on demand whenever its on.

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

WELL then rent it on dvd! or something is a classic!! besides it has 20 years!!!!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Buwx on Feb 03, 2010, 08:43:21 PM
Holy f**king hell... EVERY SINGLE recent post was a response to me not seeing Predator. O_O

Don't worry. I was just giving you a hard time. ;)

Buwx

Buwx

Lol. I figured.

Quote from: nico_celtic on Feb 03, 2010, 09:46:49 PM
WELL then rent it on dvd! or something is a classic!! besides it has 20 years!!!!

And if I get the chance to, I will do so. lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There are other ways of watching and obtaining movies besides renting.

Just putting that out there.

Buwx

Buwx

I'm picky the way I watch movies. Lol. If it's any random movie I don't care HOW I watch it; but with something like Predator, I NEED to watch it at night, in the dark, and on my Flat-Screen TV. Otherwise the feel of the movie is spoiled for me. But I'm just a weird freak. XD

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yes...you are a weird freak. ;)

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 04, 2010, 12:16:37 AM
There are other ways of watching and obtaining movies besides renting.

Just putting that out there.
Like borrowing them from friends?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yup, that's one of them.

swanhawk

swanhawk

I was 11 years old and watched Alien on the tv for the first time I never saw the end and spent the night in my mums bed scared the shizzle out of me....... My friend hired Aliens for my 14th birthday and after watching this it was only then that I watched Alien in full I never thought they could top this creature then BANG out came PREDATOR with my fave action hero Arnold when the pred took of that mask I was hooked.... novels, graphic novels, games, nothing has ever came close since and probably never will.
PS there's nothing like the sound of an M41A pulse rifle on full automatic

Stinkypew

Stinkypew

My father was a fan of Predator and I use to watch it with him when I was 5 or 6 years old. Then I saw Aliens around 8 or 10 years old and I fell in love with the way the Aliens hiss. I never forgot how their upper lip would quiver and then the slim would pour out. Me and my sisters after that would try to mimic the upper lip quiver. It's still a family joke 'till this day. I think it's one of the first films to get me into the action/thriller/killer genre.

BillyHudson

BillyHudson

wen i was a kid i loved aliens and predator along with other action films like die hard, terminator etc

wen i got older i saw the sequels and also watched the original classic alien

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Became a fan when I saw Alien. After that, Aliens vs Predator, which got me into the Predator franchise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed