What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 160,956 times)

panzytuio

panzytuio

Seeing the first AVP then having friends that liked the franchises as well.  :)

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Yea at first it was jsut me and my uncle then friends started getting into it...my unlce is a super freak with this stuff...he has all kinds of props from every movie and collectors items and etc.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Nov 26, 2009, 04:20:34 PM
Yea at first it was jsut me and my uncle then friends started getting into it...my unlce is a super freak with this stuff...he has all kinds of props from every movie and collectors items and etc.

Any pictures of these items, would be interesting to see them :)

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Quote from: Alien³ on Nov 26, 2009, 08:24:47 PM

Yea Ill try...i get to see him like 3 times a year...ill see if i can visit like during christmas...but thats a promise ill get some pics......

panzytuio

panzytuio

Quote from: Bevo2506 on Nov 26, 2009, 09:33:02 PM
Quote from: Alien³ on Nov 26, 2009, 08:24:47 PM

Yea Ill try...i get to see him like 3 times a year...ill see if i can visit like during christmas...but thats a promise ill get some pics......

I look forward to that.

Skinwalker

Skinwalker

I first saw aliens when I was a kid and did not get into it because the movie scared the shyt out of me. However they did fascinate me over the years until Predator came out and I was blown away. Everything about the Predator got me.

But overall my dad takes credit for getting me into Predator since he is a huge arnold fan and made me watch the movie almost daily when I was younger. Watched it so much that it grew onto me... ;D

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 28, 2009, 07:52:01 PM
I look forward to that.

Ill get em

W0lf Predator 22

W0lf Predator 22

Ive been a Alien vs Predator Hardcore fan sense i was like six when i first watch Predator for the first time and then watching Predator 2 later on in the years, it was like my idol and i remember i started climbing trees cause of those movies lol and the first Alien movie i watched was Aliens, and i was like what that's hella cool these guys shootin up these ugly crazy looking creatures but never really cared for the alien franchise until Resurrection came out that got me into it more that's when i rented Alien and Alien 3 i know so out of order? lol but eventually got more into both of the species,  that's when i started to buy the A and P comics then AVP finally hit the big screen the movies i got to say weren't the best but what can you say it is an Alien vs Predator movie so we just got to deal with it lol but now this site has open more doors for me about the Franchise and looking forward to learning more. PREDATORS ALL THE WAY! ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Interesting story. As a side note, you do know there is a period key, right? ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Period key *chortles*

SM

SM

heh-heh... "key"... heh-heh...

Frog

Frog

I saw Alien on TV in 1985 when I was 9 and my parents were not paying attention.  I begged them to take me to Aliens a year later but they would not because of "R" rating.  But I did get to sneakily watch it and Terminator in 1986 or 1987 when we had our first VCR!  The fact that it was forbidden fruit back then made it all the more sweeter when I finally got to feast my eyes on these flicks!  I remember my buddies telling me about how their dad/uncle let them see Predator and Robocop in the theater and I was so jealous!

8)

Necronomicon IV

Necronomicon IV

Just because Aliens are so badass. ;D

Geraint95

Geraint95

Me... 7 years ago, when i was 7, i picked up a figure of a warrior alien from alien resurrection. My Dad got it for me and i played with it  lot my Dad then sat me down and let me watch alien. It scared the crap out of me and i loved it. The next day i watched aliens and that blew me away, i went to school the next day and everyone was talking about, Pokemon and all i could think about was alien.To this day i love those films and have a lot of collectable items (most notably a lifesize 25th anniversary alien head with all the films and bonus discs in. An alien poster "in space no one can hear you scream" etc. and a limited to 500 cloaked predator bust). All that because of a 50p toy, sometimes life surprises you doesn't it.

gigerfan241

gigerfan241

Quote from: Geraint95 on Dec 27, 2009, 04:01:24 PM
Me... 7 years ago, when i was 7, i picked up a figure of a warrior alien from alien resurrection. My Dad got it for me and i played with it  lot my Dad then sat me down and let me watch alien. It scared the crap out of me and i loved it. The next day i watched aliens and that blew me away, i went to school the next day and everyone was talking about, Pokemon and all i could think about was alien.To this day i love those films and have a lot of collectable items (most notably a lifesize 25th anniversary alien head with all the films and bonus discs in. An alien poster "in space no one can hear you scream" etc. and a limited to 500 cloaked predator bust). All that because of a 50p toy, sometimes life surprises you doesn't it.
would you mind posting some pics of that lifesize 25th anniversary alien head?.......... please?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed