What made you a fan?

Started by Vader the White, Mar 10, 2007, 10:37:25 PM

Author
What made you a fan? (Read 160,931 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Awgustas on Feb 26, 2009, 04:01:40 PM
Hmm, once I accidentaly watched the wrong tape and that tape was... Aliens :P Once watched, I was amused by what I saw... Then I watched all the parts and in some years the AvP was released... I became a super huge fan xD

Amused? What was funny about it?

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'm sure he meant pleased.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You sure?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I agree with the Chief, how would anyone find ALIENS funny?

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Feb 27, 2009, 11:51:31 PM

Depends on your mind set. When I have my AVP marathons (all the Alien, Pred, and AVP films in a non stop marathon) I'm up for 15 hrs straight roughly. I make it funny. Like firing at the screen like I'm there, or using sock puppets to critique the movie... and getting into an arguement with them. I get pretty out there, and no I am not on drugs or alcohol. I'm just this insane on my own.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You need ritalin.

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2009, 01:35:23 AM
You need ritalin.

Nah, sleep is the key. Weird thing is, when I'm awake for a long time, I get extremely hyper. Seems weird, but then I eventually crash.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's not healthy dude. Work on those sleep patterns! Try going to bed earlier.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: dachande89 on Feb 28, 2009, 12:25:59 AM
Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Feb 27, 2009, 11:51:31 PM

Depends on your mind set. When I have my AVP marathons (all the Alien, Pred, and AVP films in a non stop marathon) I'm up for 15 hrs straight roughly. I make it funny. Like firing at the screen like I'm there, or using sock puppets to critique the movie... and getting into an arguement with them. I get pretty out there, and no I am not on drugs or alcohol. I'm just this insane on my own.

I now have the weird urge to make a sock puppet theater...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Based on Aliens??

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

I got drawn to this community because I watched Alien, got freaked out for 2 weeks, then watched Aliens, then watched Alien3 and Alien:R and concluded they were crap, and went abck to watching Alien and Aliens. Eventually bought AvP2, which led me to Dedit, which led me here.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did you watch Alien 3 Assembly Cut?

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2009, 01:20:26 AM

Assembly Cut?

Vulhala

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 12, 2009, 01:48:26 PM
Quote from: Lone Warrior on Apr 12, 2009, 01:34:59 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2009, 01:20:26 AM

Assembly Cut?

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/GTFO/3/gtfo15ht0.jpg

I take it from that pic the 'Assembly Cut' isn't the most popular thing in the Aliens franchise.......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed