Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 369,124 times)

maledoro

Quote from: Joshy boy on Sep 26, 2007, 06:49:41 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 25, 2007, 10:53:30 PM
QuoteIt proves that even if the Alien series does decide that to go with the "clones are completly diffrent to their Doners"

There is no "if".  They already have decided that.  They say in regards to Ripley8 in Resurrection - "It's unprecedented".

Do you mind putting that in English for those of us who don't speak unnessisarylongwordswhenalittlewordwouldhavebeensufficient?
Allow me.

"It had been said in Alien Resurrection that Ripley 8 was the first clone to inherit the memories of its donor. It's never been done before."

click:
unprecedented

Chocolate man!

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 26, 2007, 10:20:14 AM
Quote from: Joshy boy on Sep 26, 2007, 06:49:41 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 25, 2007, 10:53:30 PM
QuoteIt proves that even if the Alien series does decide that to go with the "clones are completly diffrent to their Doners"

There is no "if".  They already have decided that.  They say in regards to Ripley8 in Resurrection - "It's unprecedented".

Do you mind putting that in English for those of us who don't speak unnessisarylongwordswhenalittlewordwouldhavebeensufficient?
Allow me.

"It had been said in Alien Resurrection that Ripley 8 was the first clone to inherit the memories of its donor. It's never been done before."

click:
unprecedented
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/maledoro/sa/eng101.gif

Hmm, I remember that bit, but I assumed that he meant the 1st Ripley clone to inherit memories.

maledoro

Quote from: Joshy boy on Sep 26, 2007, 07:42:06 PM
Hmm, I remember that bit, but I assumed that he meant the 1st Ripley clone to inherit memories.
Considering that Ripley 8 was the first one that was tested, she was the first example of a clone retaining memories.

SM

SM

QuoteDo you mind putting that in English for those of us who don't speak unnessisarylongwordswhenalitt lewordwouldhavebeensufficient ?

Sorry.  I'll try and speak 'Ignorantish' next time.

Kimarhi

Who doesn't know what unprecedented means!?

SM

SM

Unprecedented?  I thought he was talking about "it's"?

Kimarhi

Who the hell doesn't know what "it's" is!?

SM

SM

Arrrgh!!  You said the word the Knights of Ni cannot hear!!!

Cellien

Quote from: SM on Sep 26, 2007, 10:35:46 PM
QuoteDo you mind putting that in English for those of us who don't speak unnessisarylongwordswhenalitt lewordwouldhavebeensufficient ?

Sorry.  I'll try and speak 'Ignorantish' next time.

::) 

SM

SM

There, there.  Nevermind.  I'll speak it for you too.  :-*

Der_Meister

6704 views and only 117 votes :-\

I voted human, AVP just screwed the timeline

maledoro

Quote from: Der_Meister on Sep 29, 2007, 09:59:29 AM
6704 views and only 117 votes :-\

I voted human, AVP just screwed the timeline
As far as Chuck Weyland and Bishop's creator, I feel that AVP didn't really mess with the timeline; it was just the matter of a bunch of wild-eyed fanboys who don't understand coincidence or biology.

Ficodemus

There is a scene in A3 where 85 hits bishop and says: "you f**king android" As a result he gets killed, and bishop's ear almost tore off. So he is clearly an android.

Uncanny Antman

^Woah, 40+ pages and no one ever even brought that up before now.  I'm surprised, to be honest.

"Clearly"?

That Yellow Alien

So humans can't get their ear torn off? So I guess that means if my ear gets torn, I'm an android.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed