Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 368,621 times)

That Yellow Alien

Predator Cold War

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 22, 2007, 03:49:11 PM
...No.

just tellin ya what i (think) i saw in the film so please dont be so negative, pole is kinda ment to give suggestions aint it?

Fitzley

I die a little inside every time a newcomer shows up to announce that he is an android.  :'(

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Mac L.T.S. on Sep 22, 2007, 03:52:42 PM
Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 22, 2007, 03:49:11 PM
...No.

just tellin ya what i (think) i saw in the film so please dont be so negative, pole is kinda ment to give suggestions aint it?

Listen, I'm not trying to be mean to you. I'm just saying, it doesn't matter what you think. The film makers and script say he is a human, therefor he is. End of story.

nukem11

Quote from: Mac L.T.S. on Sep 22, 2007, 03:46:15 PM
i would say android couse after he got hit over the head with a pipe his ear hangs off the left side of his head and white stuff is visible comming out the wound.

Thats the reason why I thought he was an android apart from the white blood but they do comfirm on the Alien 3 dvd commentry hes a human.

That Yellow Alien

Where do you guys see white blood? I have seen the movie many times, from childhood up until now, and I never saw white blood. It's all red.

maledoro

Quote from: Mac L.T.S. on Sep 22, 2007, 03:46:15 PM
i would say android couse after he got hit over the head with a pipe his ear hangs off the left side of his head and white stuff is visible comming out the wound.
I love how people exaggerate his injury or just flat out lie about it. He doesn't get "hit over the head with a pipe," he gets hit on the ear. His ear doesn't "hang off the side of his head," it's very well attached. There is no "white stuff coming out of the wound," it's red blood.

Alienseseses

Hm.

I still say Replicant.

maledoro

Predator Cold War

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 22, 2007, 10:15:00 PM
Where do you guys see white blood? I have seen the movie many times, from childhood up until now, and I never saw white blood. It's all red.

hmmm it has bee a while when i last saw the film, i just watched it again and you're right, human it is.
my bad  :-X

they still kinda messed up by putting the Original bishop in AvP, but hey P.Anderson is a giant douch anyways ;)

Fitzley

Yeah! Someone changes their mind, my heart soars with joy.

maledoro

I just think, "What the hell took you so long?"

Of course, it's refreshing to know that the person who had the epiphany isn't one of those who claim that Bishop's creator is a droid just to be argumentive.

Chocolate man!

I think that the Bishop we saw in Alien 3 was a clone of the Bishop that was in AVP.  I know it sounds a bit bizzare, but just think about it.  I know that it took along time for people to create a clone in Alien 3, but this may have something to do with the Alien inside of Ripley?

SiL

SiL

There was no Bishop in AvP.

maledoro

Quote from: Joshy boy on Sep 24, 2007, 07:54:38 AM
I think that the Bishop we saw in Alien 3 was a clone of the Bishop that was in AVP.  I know it sounds a bit bizzare, but just think about it.
We did think about it. Read the earlier posts to see why it was swept aside.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed