Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 03, 2019, 11:27:02 PM

Author
Disney & Fox Confirm Alien Series Remains In Development Under New Ownership! (Read 84,239 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I think your idea is ideal, if a Theatrical film isn't an option.

Kimarhi

Get past Ridley.  His time is like that of the dinosaur.

IT'S OVER.

Evanus

It's not over yet, but almost, and that's the problem!

Kimarhi

The problem is this guy going to make a finale and ask as many questions as he answers.

The Old One

The Old One

Under Disney? I doubt it. Unless it intentionally establishes one new aspect, for set-up of their cinematic universe. A workaround for AR.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Aug 16, 2019, 05:04:03 PM
Under Disney? I doubt it. Unless it intentionally establishes one new aspect, for set-up of their cinematic universe. A workaround for AR.

AR is the easiest to flat out ignore anyway, it doesn't need a workaround.

The Old One

The Old One

True enough.

0321recon

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Aug 16, 2019, 05:04:03 PM
Under Disney? I doubt it. Unless it intentionally establishes one new aspect, for set-up of their cinematic universe.

Exactly.

Xiggz456

Unfortunately the diminishing returns from Prometheus to Covenant is why I don't think we'll see a third prequel. I'd probably prefer a soft reboot 8-12 episode show to stream myself. Ultimately I think a reboot is inevitable but whether it's going to be a hard reboot or soft is up in the air.

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 16, 2019, 04:46:27 PM
The problem is this guy going to make a finale and ask as many questions as he answers.

Embrace it.

Kimarhi

There is going to be nothing to embrace because there isn't going to be a third prequel.

You gotta make money mang.  Law of diminishing returns. 

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 16, 2019, 11:55:26 PM
There is going to be nothing to embrace because there isn't going to be a third prequel.

Preach.

Huggs

They're used to makin' them billyerns now.

SM

They made money.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed