Wolf's helmet , double lasers ?

Started by Procurator, Sep 20, 2007, 06:53:19 PM

Author
Wolf's helmet , double lasers ? (Read 2,951 times)

Procurator

Procurator

I just noticed watching the new trailer that wolf's helmet has another targeting laser on the other side.  This explains how he uses both plasma casters at once.

Master

Master

Thanks Procurator, my fears about continiuity are now death.

Demonio Cazador

It could be one of those flipped scenes, if you look on the first picture, the shoes are "facing" to the left, and on the second one, they're facing to the right. A lot of times filmmakers flip scenes, but if this is the case on this one, it's a huge mistake. Unless Wolf is left handed  ;D ;D

Keyes

Keyes

The first bit could have been flipped to make it quickly appear that it is followed by the "twin headshot" scene for the purposes of the trailer, however in final film they may not be that way. Otherwise yes, it is a bad mistake :P

Colin_Strause

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Sep 20, 2007, 07:21:55 PM
The first bit could have been flipped to make it quickly appear that it is followed by the "twin headshot" scene for the purposes of the trailer, however in final film they may not be that way. Otherwise yes, it is a bad mistake :P

Ummmmm yep. They flop and do stuff like that all the time in trailers.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Sep 20, 2007, 07:28:12 PM

Okies.

Procurator

It could be . But now that i see this i remembered i saw this in the green band trailer , but i ignored it than figured it's just a mistake.

But you can see here as well that the laser is on the predator's left side. But this might be just another flip.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Procurator on Sep 20, 2007, 07:29:24 PM
It could be . But now that i see this i remembered i saw this in the green band trailer , but i ignored it than figured it's just a mistake.

But you can see here as well that the laser is on the predator's left side. But this might be just another flip.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1458/111zl4.jpg

What do you mean 'It could be'...

The guy made the trailer and THE MOVIE!  :D

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: avpmad! on Sep 20, 2007, 07:44:56 PM
wow u and ya brother are legends

Ya, even though we haven't even seen the damn movie yet.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Quote from: Procurator on Sep 20, 2007, 07:29:24 PM

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1458/111zl4.jpg
I know this is off topic but man I love that picture but when its in better quality of course. Back on topic laser I don't know about that yet. Flipping in the trailers alright!Oh and yea its cool talking to a director specially since he's making our creature's film even if I haven't talk to them ever.

Keyes

Keyes

Cheers Colin, and welcome back :)

Procurator

Procurator

Quote from: DazAvP01 on Sep 20, 2007, 07:57:21 PM

Cheers Colin, and welcome back :)

Lol , i missed Colin's post there. 
Yeah great to see you again here!  ;)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I'v heard the brothers are on here when some major news comes out am I right or wrong lol

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Yea they're here but only few, rare times.

Alienseseses

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT-

He has two lasers!

Though if I remember correctly he gets a different cannon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed