Alien identified on the leaked photos

Started by Xenorgue, Feb 22, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

Author
Alien identified on the leaked photos (Read 2,887 times)

Xenorgue

If we look at the top right of the image we can see the xenomorph

Here is the reversed image and the framed xenos

SpreadEagleBeagle

Ok, I'm not sure what I'm looking at... Maybe you can trace the outlines of the creature for us with crappy screens old smart phones? That would be super sweet!  8)

Xenorgue

Ok I'm not a pro but I'll try to zoom in on the creature

TheBATMAN

No it's just part of the blood splatter.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I can see the reflection of a plastic curtain. And some blood.

No "xenos".

slipknotpredator

Xenorgue

whiterabbit

I can see what you are seeing and if that is the xeno then it appears to be missing it's penis head.

Xenorgue

I'm almost sure! This is the xenomorph! It is much more than a task or a reflection of water. Too dark. And one can distinguish well its mouth with the teeth, as well as its dorsal tubes as well as the beginning of the elongated head.

We're not talking about a few pixels. I think it looks a lot like that.

SiL

SiL

The teeth are the reflection of the plastic.

426Buddy

I'm pretty sure its a trick of the imagination, almost positive that isn't a reflection of the xeno.

Xenorgue

Quote from: SiL on Feb 22, 2017, 09:14:32 PM
The teeth are the reflection of the plastic.

I can not agree with you.

So yes I can not certify to 100%. Yes doubt is allowed. But the resemblance is really striking. If you see the zoomed pictures that I put and you compare it to the alien of the trailer, it looks very like it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

:laugh: Definitely a reflection of the plastic curtain. And the dark areas you've outlined are blood.

Dowly

Looks like a random reflection to me.

echobbase79

Funny that you brought this up because I thought I saw the same thing. But it's just blood and reflection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed