Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 78,878 times)

Local Trouble

Hopefully it'll be translucent canopy over an appropriately sculpted ridge-head.

Tusky

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: GQSioux on Nov 23, 2016, 11:47:21 PM
Insanely happy right now.  As for the Alien design in that poster, is anyone else getting a Runner vibe?

I was going to point out the same. That Alien (or at least the head) is similar to the Runner...

Scott

Honestly, I was skeptical that the xenomorph would make an appearance despite the rumors. It just seems like, from a narrative standpoint, that the events in Covenant and the next sequel(s) would ultimately lead up to the original Alien film. Now that we know we're getting at least one xenomorph, it'll be interesting to see how Scott plans on connecting these films. I honestly thought the xenomorph made more sense ( chronologically ) making its first appearance in Alien. The neomorphs and the Deacon and all the inbetweens make sense, but damn, if we're getting the xenomorph so early in the mythos that kind of takes away from the original film a little bit imo.

Vermillion

That Yellow Alien

Minimalist, focus on the Alien.

Love it.

windebieste

In regards to the tag line, 'RUN'.  I've tried that.  It doesn't do any good.  lol.

-Windebieste.

PVTDukeMorrison

Awesome poster, simple and effective. Do we know what company is handling the props for the movie? It's not ADI, is it?

cyperon

Such exciting news! I had accepted that the wait was going to be until August, so this such a rad new development. Trailer must certainly be soon, then, and comic and book news before long too.

Local Trouble

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 24, 2016, 01:24:18 AM
Awesome poster, simple and effective. Do we know what company is handling the props for the movie? It's not ADI, is it?

Who but ADI is qualified for such an undertaking?

Pvt. Himmel

Anyone notice the writing on the xenos head to left side??

dallevalle

wow that look's amazing !
well it is just a teaser poster but still that alien looks nice !

SiL

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 01:39:38 AM
Nope.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 24, 2016, 01:39:38 AM

Lol noooooooooo. Let's not do the thing where we see things that are not there and have like five pages about it.

I know we're all salivating to dissect and discuss, but there is, lol, no writing on that alien's head.

Gridseeker

Where it is confirmed the teaser trailer news?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed