Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 76,862 times)

Corporal Hicks

20th Century Fox has announced that the release date for Alien: Covenant has been pulled forward yet again, this time from August 4th to May 19th.

The announcement comes via a teaser poster that has just been released on 20th Century Fox’s various social media platforms. The new teaser posters also offers us our first look at the upcoming film’s Alien: Covenant’s traditional Alien, with a simple tagline of “Run”. We have also confirmed with 20th Century Fox that this is an announcement in change of release date.

Fox announces that Alien: Covenant's release has been pulled forward to May 19th 2017 with a new teaser poster showing the film's Alien!

Fox announces that Alien: Covenant’s release has been pulled forward to May 19th 2017 with a new teaser poster showing the film’s Alien!

As we previously mentioned, 20th Century Fox has been recently testing the film and are currently filming additional footage at Leavesden Studios. This marks the second time Alien: Covenant has had it’s release pulled forward (it was originally announced with a release date of October 2017) and Alien vs. Predator Galaxy has heard that the studio is pleased with how the film is turning out.

This additional change in release potentially shows real confidence on the part of 20th Century Fox as it now puts Sir Ridley Scott’s Prometheus sequel release into close proximately with Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (May 5th). Alien: Covenant’s only similar competition on release date, however, is Annabelle 2.

Keep tuned to Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

SiL

Looks like Tristan Jones's art come to life.

Godzillakuj94

This better make more than Annabelle 2.

Richman678

If "Run" is the new tag line.....I like it!

Enoch

I m so happy... this made my day and the whole month. :laugh:
:D :D :D

SM

Just missed the 25th anniversary of Alien 3 by 3 days.

Stolen

Poster is simple and efficace.

Less than 6 months before the release of the film! God is fine.

Enoch

Jigsaw85

Holy Shit! This is a pleasant surprise. A poster, a trailer coming soon and a push forward on the release date. What a day this has turned out to be. :laugh:

Enoch

Indeed. I m so happy. :D :)
Hope Covenant will meet our expectations or even surpass them.

KillCrites

Oh yeah! Looks so sweet! The dome doesn't look translucent though.  ??? (not that that's a major thing)

GQSioux

Insanely happy right now.  As for the Alien design in that poster, is anyone else getting a Runner vibe?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Nov 23, 2016, 11:38:18 PM
Just missed the 25th anniversary of Alien 3 by 3 days.

If they'd have held off on the announcement another 3 days it'd have been on Resurrections' anniversary too.  :laugh:

Quote from: acrediblesource on Nov 23, 2016, 11:47:03 PM
RUN

is a dos command.. ???

Well folk wanted retro back (what did Creative Assembly call it?)  :P

Quote from: Serpent/Slayer on Nov 23, 2016, 11:46:11 PM
Oh yeah! Looks so sweet! The dome doesn't look translucent though.  ??? (not that that's a major thing)

I dunno, kind of looks translucent. I think the release translucency is going to come via the
Spoiler
Neomorphs though.
[close]

Also, trailer is so coming out next month. Has to be.

Gridseeker

Oh gosh, I hope this rush doesn´t flaw the final film, my concern if they would have time to make a decent edit. Fingers crossed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed