Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 126,631 times)

HybridNewborn

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jun 05, 2018, 03:08:24 AM
Hey all. I have pitched both a second Predator antho with new authors and an AvP antho. Titan are dragging their heels, but given sales of the first in both print and audio, one will eventually happen in Predator for sure. Also, no mass market it planned at this time that I know of. They used B format trade which is smaller than usual trade paperbacks and just above mass market size.

Exciting!

Is there a chance in hell that smaller time authors might be at all considered? And by that I mean would it be possible for me to pitch something for either of those?

felix

Hey all. I have pitched both a second Predator antho with new authors and an AvP antho. Titan are dragging their heels, but given sales of the first in both print and audio, one will eventually happen in Predator for sure. Also, no mass market it planned at this time that I know of. They used B format trade which is smaller than usual trade paperbacks and just above mass market size.

Thanks Bryan. I totally would buy a love a new Predator anthology (or new stories for that matter).

I prefer Mass Paperback books because they take less space on my bookshelves. The B-Format trade size for If It Bleeds is a little larger than Mass Paperbacks.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: felix on Jun 05, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
I prefer Mass Paperback books because they take less space on my bookshelves. The B-Format trade size for If It Bleeds is a little larger than Mass Paperbacks.

I really like the larger size of the anthology. I've got the rest of Titan's stuff in the this size and hope they continue to produce them in that format.

Fantastic! Glad to hear it and good luck! It's a shame Titan are dragging their feet, though. It seems like If It Bleeds was received really well and their last Alien novel is getting tonnes of love too.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jun 05, 2018, 03:08:24 AMHey all. I have pitched both a second Predator antho with new authors and an AvP antho. Titan are dragging their heels, but given sales of the first in both print and audio, one will eventually happen in Predator for sure.

Yeah, this is great to hear!

Russ840

This is exciting.

Wweyland

That sounds great, looking forward to it.

BryanThomasS

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jun 05, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Exciting!

Is there a chance in hell that smaller time authors might be at all considered? And by that I mean would it be possible for me to pitch something for either of those?

Not really. Full up already and Titan and Fox want people with pro credits to their name.

HybridNewborn

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jun 05, 2018, 08:38:10 PM
Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jun 05, 2018, 03:39:08 AM

Exciting!

Not really. Full up already and Titan and Fox want people with pro credits to their name.

Fair enough! Will just have to get more published in the mean time :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jun 05, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Is that your author list for both Predator and AvP?

BryanThomasS

Yes unless someone drops out.

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic! Looking forward to seeing that list get released.

BryanThomasS

Expect news post SDCC

Ultramorph

Hope it's that Terminator crossover!

Samhain13

I'm hoping for another Predator antho or a AvP antho. That's enough of a crossover for me.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Jun 30, 2018, 10:06:13 PM
Expect news post SDCC

Fantastic! Looking forward to it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed